the importance of thermostats

Old September 15th 13, 07:34 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
jim beam[_4_]

Default the importance of thermostats

i note that you're too chicken-**** to ask me to prove it. too
chicken-**** and too retarded.

--
fact check required
Old September 16th 13, 06:03 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Brent[_4_]

On 2013-09-15, jim beam > wrote:
> On 09/14/2013 09:35 PM, Brent wrote:

>>> thanks, i already have one.

>> I doubt it.

> i note that you're too chicken-**** to ask me to prove it. too
> chicken-**** and too retarded.

You've proven you don't many times. It's in your language. If you owned
and read engineering text books you'd write much more clearly and be
able to effectively communicate with degreed engineers. It's simply
readily apparent you don't have this sort of background self taught or
otherwise.

Old September 16th 13, 03:06 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
.[_13_]

"Brent" > wrote in message
> On 2013-09-15, jim beam > wrote:

>>> I doubt it.

>> i note that you're too chicken-**** to ask me to prove it. too
>> chicken-**** and too retarded.

> You've proven you don't many times. It's in your language. If you owned
> and read engineering text books you'd write much more clearly and be
> able to effectively communicate with degreed engineers. It's simply
> readily apparent you don't have this sort of background self taught or
> otherwise.

I find it amusing that he balks at providing bona fides due to
a thinly veiled excuse concerning the reliability of credentials
on usenet, but is laughably anxious (insultingly so) to offer
"proof" here that he has a specific book in his possession.

Old September 16th 13, 03:46 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
jim beam[_4_]

On 09/16/2013 07:06 AM, . wrote:
> "Brent" > wrote in message

>>> i note that you're too chicken-**** to ask me to prove it. too
>>> chicken-**** and too retarded.

>> You've proven you don't many times. It's in your language. If you owned
>> and read engineering text books you'd write much more clearly and be
>> able to effectively communicate with degreed engineers. It's simply
>> readily apparent you don't have this sort of background self taught or
>> otherwise.

> I find it amusing that he balks at providing bona fides due to
> a thinly veiled excuse concerning the reliability of credentials
> on usenet, but is laughably anxious (insultingly so) to offer
> "proof" here that he has a specific book in his possession.

as opposed to the laughability of two yellow backed clowns that attack
strawmen rather than actually take the risk of proving themselves
wrong??? you two need to grow a pair.

--
fact check required
Old September 16th 13, 04:27 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
.[_13_]

"jim beam" > wrote in message

>>> You've proven you don't many times. It's in your language. If you owned
>>> and read engineering text books you'd write much more clearly and be
>>> able to effectively communicate with degreed engineers. It's simply
>>> readily apparent you don't have this sort of background self taught or
>>> otherwise.

>> I find it amusing that he balks at providing bona fides due to
>> a thinly veiled excuse concerning the reliability of credentials
>> on usenet, but is laughably anxious (insultingly so) to offer
>> "proof" here that he has a specific book in his possession.

> as opposed to the laughability of two yellow backed clowns that attack
> strawmen rather than actually take the risk of proving themselves wrong???
> you two need to grow a pair.

The projection and irony are stifling.

Old September 16th 13, 04:52 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
jim beam[_4_]

On 09/16/2013 08:27 AM, . wrote:

>>> I find it amusing that he balks at providing bona fides due to
>>> a thinly veiled excuse concerning the reliability of credentials
>>> on usenet, but is laughably anxious (insultingly so) to offer
>>> "proof" here that he has a specific book in his possession.

>> as opposed to the laughability of two yellow backed clowns that attack
>> strawmen rather than actually take the risk of proving themselves wrong???
>> you two need to grow a pair.

> The projection and irony are stifling.

?????????!!!!!! cojones - you should get some!

--
fact check required
Old September 16th 13, 05:38 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
.[_13_]

"jim beam" > wrote in message

>>> strawmen rather than actually take the risk of proving themselves
>>> wrong???
>>> you two need to grow a pair.

>> The projection and irony are stifling.

> ?????????!!!!!! cojones - you should get some!

Repeated, baseless pretense, not surprisingly, continues to fail.

Old September 16th 13, 06:35 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Brent[_4_]

On 2013-09-16, jim beam > wrote:
> On 09/16/2013 07:06 AM, . wrote:

>>> You've proven you don't many times. It's in your language. If you owned
>>> and read engineering text books you'd write much more clearly and be
>>> able to effectively communicate with degreed engineers. It's simply
>>> readily apparent you don't have this sort of background self taught or
>>> otherwise.

>> I find it amusing that he balks at providing bona fides due to
>> a thinly veiled excuse concerning the reliability of credentials
>> on usenet, but is laughably anxious (insultingly so) to offer
>> "proof" here that he has a specific book in his possession.

> as opposed to the laughability of two yellow backed clowns that attack
> strawmen rather than actually take the risk of proving themselves
> wrong??? you two need to grow a pair.

Mr. Beam, I have no horse in this thread. It simply is a waste of my
time to make Beam to engineering translations.

Old September 17th 13, 02:38 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
jim beam[_4_]

On 09/16/2013 10:35 AM, Brent wrote:
> On 2013-09-16, jim beam > wrote:

>>> I find it amusing that he balks at providing bona fides due to
>>> a thinly veiled excuse concerning the reliability of credentials
>>> on usenet, but is laughably anxious (insultingly so) to offer
>>> "proof" here that he has a specific book in his possession.

>> as opposed to the laughability of two yellow backed clowns that attack
>> strawmen rather than actually take the risk of proving themselves
>> wrong??? you two need to grow a pair.

> Mr. Beam, I have no horse in this thread.

you have no horse in any thread. you never contribute a single damned
thing - all you do is wander aimlessly throwing stones at other people's
windows rather than doing your homework.

> It simply is a waste of my
> time to make Beam to engineering translations.

but you can always find time to toss some **** you picked up off the
ground. retard idiot.

--
fact check required
Old September 17th 13, 02:39 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
jim beam[_4_]

On 09/16/2013 09:38 AM, . wrote:
> "jim beam" > wrote in message

>>> The projection and irony are stifling.

>> ?????????!!!!!! cojones - you should get some!

> Repeated, baseless pretense, not surprisingly, continues to fail.

said the yellow-ass trying to use an electrical analogy for fluid flow.
that may "work" in 5th grade, but hardly fits someone pretending to be
a "degreed engineer".

--
fact check required