'98 Caravan Coolant Leak

Old April 23rd 04, 08:43 AM
DNK

Default '98 Caravan Coolant Leak

I have a '98 Caravan with the 3.3L engine. It dropped a bunch of coolant
from the garage to where my wife called me when the overheat light came on
and she pulled over. I put some more coolant in and it started dripping
fairly rapidly. Long story short, I have it back in the garage now, but for
the life of me can't figure out where the coolant is coming from. I put it
on jack stands, filled up the radiator and now it doesn't seem to leak. I
ran it for a while and still nothing. I looked at the radiator and water
pump and their respective hoses and couldn't find the leak. There seems to
be more fluid on the right side (on top of the transaxle) but nothing above
that seems to be leaking. Can anyone help me solve this mystery. Thanks.

DNK

Low coolant level -- what potential damage to engine? Tqz BMW 9 November 1st 04 02:28 PM
Coolant 'dumping' tim BMW 9 November 1st 04 01:44 AM
Coolant Leak: Alfa 87 Graduate KStone Alfa Romeo 1 August 23rd 04 06:46 AM
Coolant level going down very slowly Jorge Fonyat Audi 8 June 11th 04 01:15 AM
Coolant leak help... Quattro Audi 3 June 7th 04 10:24 PM