Government Motors CEO calls Toyota Prius geek mobile

Old December 12th 10, 03:10 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Banned

Default Government Motors CEO calls Toyota Prius geek mobile

http://www.japantoday.com/mobile/vie...us-geek-mobile

Very imature, that Government Motors guy is.
cuhulin

Old December 12th 10, 04:28 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B[_2_]

On Sat, 11 Dec 2010 21:10:46 -0600, cuhulin wrote:

> http://www.japantoday.com/mobile/vie...us-geek-mobile
>
> Very imature, that Government Motors guy is. cuhulin

Who cares what that idiot says? Is that the guy who doesn't even know what
a "car" is, or did he leave already?

You're missing the BIG news, c:

Krispy Kreme doughnuts for New Year

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Japan (KDDJ) will start selling doughnuts and
drinks for the New Year season from Dec 26 - Jan 7. The Dazzlin Box
contains many kinds of doughnuts, such as Powder Toffee, Cookie Vanilla,
Original Glazed and Snowman. 2,000 yen for a box of 12 doughnuts. And to
go with the doughnuts, Krispy Kreme has a new drink called Cookie Vanilla
Latte for 370-470 yen.

Old December 12th 10, 03:36 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Econo-cars

"Hachiroku ????" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 11 Dec 2010 21:10:46 -0600, cuhulin wrote:
>
>> http://www.japantoday.com/mobile/vie...us-geek-mobile
>>
>> Very imature, that Government Motors guy is. cuhulin

> Who cares what that idiot says? Is that the guy who doesn't even know what
> a "car" is, or did he leave already?
>
> You're missing the BIG news, c:
>
> Krispy Kreme doughnuts for New Year
>
> Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Japan (KDDJ) will start selling doughnuts and
> drinks for the New Year season from Dec 26 - Jan 7. The Dazzlin Box
> contains many kinds of doughnuts, such as Powder Toffee, Cookie Vanilla,
> Original Glazed and Snowman. 2,000 yen for a box of 12 doughnuts. And to
> go with the doughnuts, Krispy Kreme has a new drink called Cookie Vanilla
> Latte for 370-470 yen.

OMG it is a conspiracy to make Japanese people fat, I'm sure if it!
*chuckle*

Econo-cars

Old December 12th 10, 10:22 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B[_2_]

On Sun, 12 Dec 2010 11:36:01 -0400, Econo-cars wrote:

> "Hachiroku ????" > wrote in message
>> On Sat, 11 Dec 2010 21:10:46 -0600, cuhulin wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.japantoday.com/mobile/vie...us-geek-mobile
>>>
>>> Very imature, that Government Motors guy is. cuhulin

>> Who cares what that idiot says? Is that the guy who doesn't even know
>> what a "car" is, or did he leave already?
>>
>> You're missing the BIG news, c:
>>
>> Krispy Kreme doughnuts for New Year
>>
>> Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Japan (KDDJ) will start selling doughnuts and
>> drinks for the New Year season from Dec 26 - Jan 7. The Dazzlin Box
>> contains many kinds of doughnuts, such as Powder Toffee, Cookie Vanilla,
>> Original Glazed and Snowman. 2,000 yen for a box of 12 doughnuts. And to
>> go with the doughnuts, Krispy Kreme has a new drink called Cookie
>> Vanilla Latte for 370-470 yen.
>>

> OMG it is a conspiracy to make Japanese people fat, I'm sure if it!
> *chuckle*
>
> Econo-cars

Then they'll have to buy big American cars, but they'll buy M-Bs instead...