Audi 100 w/o rear seats

Old April 12th 07, 07:55 AM posted to alt.autos.audi
Yvan@office

Default Audi 100 w/o rear seats

Does anyone knew if Audi ever made model 100 (C3 or Type 44 or in USA
5000) without rear seats?

English is not my native language, so I do not knew the name for this
type of vehicle, sort of pickup, or something. Just two seats and lot
of space for transporting goods at the back.

I am not trying to convert my Audi, I just need this information so I
can get some tax deductions.

P.S. I used to follow this group few years ago, and it seems to me that
back then there was a lot mote activity.

--
___ ____
/__/ / \ ** Registrovani korisnik Linuksa #291606 **
Old April 12th 07, 08:00 AM posted to alt.autos.audi
Yvan@office

Nedavno Yvan@office napisa:

> Does anyone knew if Audi ever made model 100 (C3 or Type 44 or in USA
> 5000) without rear seats?
>
> English is not my native language, so I do not knew the name for this
> type of vehicle, sort of pickup, or something. Just two seats and lot
> of space for transporting goods at the back.
>
> I am not trying to convert my Audi, I just need this information so I
> can get some tax deductions.
>

> P.S. I used to follow this group few years ago, and it seems to me
> that back then there was a lot mote activity.

Perhaps I should mention its Audi 100 Avant 1982?1991.

--
___ ____
Old April 12th 07, 02:01 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
O'Connor

HEY DONT WORRY ABOUT IT MY LUMINA HAS ONLY 1 SEAT IN IT AND ITS A FOLD OUT
LAWN CHAIR

Old April 12th 07, 07:39 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
TonyJ

Yvan@office wrote:
> Nedavno Yvan@office napisa:
>

>>Does anyone knew if Audi ever made model 100 (C3 or Type 44 or in USA
>>5000) without rear seats?
>>
>>English is not my native language, so I do not knew the name for this
>>type of vehicle, sort of pickup, or something. Just two seats and lot
>>of space for transporting goods at the back.
>>
>>I am not trying to convert my Audi, I just need this information so I
>>can get some tax deductions.
>>

>>P.S. I used to follow this group few years ago, and it seems to me
>>that back then there was a lot mote activity.

> Perhaps I should mention its Audi 100 Avant 1982?1991.

I have owned four T44 series from '84 to '91 and have spent a lot of time on the
Audiworld T44 forum. While Avants are common, I have never heard of one that
was full cargo from the back to the front seats with no rear seat.
Old April 16th 07, 12:22 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
Yvan@office

Nedavno TonyJ piče:

> I have owned four T44 series from '84 to '91 and have spent a lot of
> time on the Audiworld T44 forum. While Avants are common, I have never
> heard of one that was full cargo from the back to the front seats
> with no rear seat.

Thank you, I thought I should ask, you never know.

--
___ ____
/__/ / \ ** Registrovani korisnik Linuksa #291606 **
/ / \/ /\ \ ** Registered Linux user #291606 **
/__/\____/--\__\ ** http://counter.li.org/ **

Audi A3 1.8 TS (2000/X) - split rear seats jammed [email protected] Audi 5 September 18th 06 05:39 PM
rear seats Stef Audi 2 January 26th 06 11:33 AM
Corsa rear seats jammed moshy Technology 1 February 24th 05 02:38 PM
Rear Seats Drafin VW air cooled 2 November 22nd 04 08:44 PM
Seats and rear sway links fstsl2 Saturn 0 June 23rd 04 04:17 AM