Aw, man! Look what rolled into town for sale

Old April 15th 07, 11:26 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
john

Default Aw, man! Look what rolled into town for sale

http://www.digoliardi.net/65_bus_2.jpg

Immaculate.
Old April 16th 07, 12:58 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

"john" > wrote in message
> http://www.digoliardi.net/65_bus_2.jpg
>
> Immaculate.

when you bringing it home, John?

Old April 16th 07, 01:04 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
john

Joey Tribiani wrote:
> "john" > wrote in message
>> http://www.digoliardi.net/65_bus_2.jpg
>>
>> Immaculate.

> when you bringing it home, John?

No room in the driveway. Got to get rid of some other stuff first.
Anybody want a Kelmark? Needs work.

Old April 16th 07, 02:03 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

"john" > wrote in message
> Joey Tribiani wrote:
>> "john" > wrote in message
>>> http://www.digoliardi.net/65_bus_2.jpg
>>>
>>> Immaculate.

>> when you bringing it home, John?

> No room in the driveway. Got to get rid of some other stuff first.
> Anybody want a Kelmark? Needs work.

give you a crisp new hundred dollar bill for the coral red one you
have...<G>

Old April 16th 07, 09:09 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Randy

On Apr 15, 6:04 pm, john > wrote:

> No room in the driveway. Got to get rid of some other stuff first.
> Anybody want a Kelmark? Needs work.

What all do you have left & how much ?
You can email me if you want to keep it offline.

Randy

Old April 17th 07, 07:21 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Look's just like one I saw the other day at the home improvement
store. Hadn't seen another splitty since mine for that past 3 years
that I have been in the Denver area and suddenly I catch it out of the
side of my eye. Sweet ride.

Peace, CaliVW78
www.calivw78.com

Old April 17th 07, 07:28 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
john

Randy wrote:
> On Apr 15, 6:04 pm, john > wrote:
>
>> No room in the driveway. Got to get rid of some other stuff first.
>> Anybody want a Kelmark? Needs work.

> What all do you have left & how much ?
> You can email me if you want to keep it offline.

Kelmark GT on an IRS chassis. Original big-fan wheels. Some kind of
aftermarket quick shifter. Rabbit watercooled engine all plumbed up to
the radiator. Does not run. Looks like it wasn't stored properly and
maybe water went down the carb. Recently lowered pans. Seats are not
yet bolted down. All the glass is there and good.

The body - well, I am currently sanding off the thirty-something
year-old paint. Once that's done I am sure I can get a good price for
the body alone. AS-IS I need $3k for it or trade for stuff of equal
value. Barter is good.