It stank like hell, but it worked.

Old December 15th 10, 04:33 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Banned

Default It stank like hell, but it worked.

http://www.devilfinder.com
A car body made of pig's blood, chicken feathers and nitro shellac

Nobody would want to steal that car.
It would be easy to track it down.
cuhulin

Old December 15th 10, 09:22 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
m6onz5a

On Dec 14, 11:33*pm, wrote:
> http://www.devilfinder.com
> A car body made of pig's blood, chicken feathers and nitro shellac
>
> Nobody would want to steal that car.
> It would be easy to track it down.
> cuhulin

So where's the link??? That link is some devil search engine.
Old December 16th 10, 01:33 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
hls

> wrote in message
> http://www.devilfinder.com
> A car body made of pig's blood, chicken feathers and nitro shellac
>
> Nobody would want to steal that car.
> It would be easy to track it down.
> cuhulin

I learned fairly recently that the old Trabant was made of cotton.
Hard to believe these have become collectors items, especially in
the eastern part of Germany

Old December 16th 10, 03:42 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Banned

Look on the web for,
Trabant Cars

New electric Trabant cars.
Old Trabis never die.
cuhulin

Old December 16th 10, 04:38 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Scott Dorsey

In article >,
> wrote:
>Look on the web for,
>Trabant Cars
>
>New electric Trabant cars.
>Old Trabis never die.

.... they just catch fire...
--scott
Old December 17th 10, 05:31 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
ben91932

> I learned fairly recently that the old Trabant was made of cotton.
> Hard to believe these have become collectors items, especially in
> the eastern part of Germany

One of my students has one... it's a hoot!
2 stroke 2 cylinder.. sounds like a popcorn maker at idle.
Breaks down about every 10 miles but still a hoot.
Ben
Old December 17th 10, 06:20 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Banned

What usually causes his Trabant to break down about every ten miles?
I want a warbling Wartburg car, the sporty looking model.
cuhulin

Old December 17th 10, 06:29 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Mac[_4_]

"ben91932" > wrote in message

>> I learned fairly recently that the old Trabant was made of cotton.
>> Hard to believe these have become collectors items, especially in
>> the eastern part of Germany

> One of my students has one... it's a hoot!
> 2 stroke 2 cylinder.. sounds like a popcorn maker at idle.
> Breaks down about every 10 miles but still a hoot.
> Ben

Gee, I dunno, but referring to the Trabant, which had a cotton waste
reinforced plastic body, as being made of cotton is kinda like calling
the early Corvettes, which had a fiberglass-reinforced plastic body,
made of sand.

Old December 17th 10, 07:36 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Banned

I once read somewhere years ago, if a Corvette catches on fire, get far
away from it.Something about some poisonous fumes.
cuhulin

Wow, it worked ! Vegetable Auto Photos 0 December 14th 08 08:57 AM
Having worked for engineers for 19 years... MLOM Driving 0 January 26th 07 02:32 AM
THE INTERSTATE HIGHWAY SYSTEM: WHAT WORKED, WHAT DID NOT Ashton Crusher Driving 0 September 9th 06 01:04 AM
well that worked like a charm :/ DougW Jeep 9 January 2nd 06 05:18 AM
I re-re-re-re-worked my website. new pics too! 66 6F HCS Ford Mustang 8 May 25th 05 06:20 PM