What I did on my summer vacation

Old June 10th 08, 12:43 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Kate[_6_]

Default What I did on my summer vacation

Went to Coon Creek and played with the gang.

http://photobucket.com/MidSouth_Jeeps_at_CCORV_6-08

Mine is the white one with the six pack on the light bar.
One of the guys says it looks like a Hot Wheels... makes me giggle every
time.

It was DUSTY! The powder was 4-6" thick and I am still cleaning it up.
Going to get back to it now before it gets hot outside again

--
Kate
______

The shortest distance between two points,
is a lot more fun in a Jeep!

Old June 10th 08, 02:42 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Kate[_6_]

Oh AND.. our club made quite a showing in the raffle too!
I won a set of Superlift Extreme Rings, and a set of wrenches. A gal camping
nearby won a heavy duty tie rod and doesn't have a Jeep (poor thing) so we
bought it from her for a helluva deal - $45!
Between the rest of the club members they won seven or 8 more of the prizes.
Pretty cool!

The guys at Coon Creek were great!
www.ccorv.com
Evidently it's not usually as dusty as it was this weekend. It just works
that way when you really plan a big bash.
They have a fun place to play and if you like to camp some pretty nice sites
too.
The guy who owns it is Jeff up at Rough Country www.roughcountry.com and if
any of you ever get a chance, you should go play up there sometime. He
currently has 500 acres and a great perspective "If you have 500 acres of
hills, they have an up side and a down side, so that makes it like a
thousand... right?" He is expanding tough. Just bought an ajoining 500
acres, so will that make it two thousand acres? LOL

Kate

Old June 14th 08, 06:47 AM
megadream20 megadream20 is offline
Junior Member

Arrow Re1678

100% agree with ya!-------------------------------------------------------------------------------you tube double plugged heel grabbers messy holes

cops on paid vacation.... Brent P[_1_] Driving 2 March 30th 08 05:19 AM
Miata Vacation 2005 wla2000 Mazda 9 July 26th 05 03:28 AM
Stretching vacation dollars on family travel leon Driving 8 May 31st 05 09:35 PM
Why does Bush go on vacation during war? artie beamer Simulators 52 April 12th 05 03:23 PM
OT What I did on my vacation Shag VW air cooled 19 February 8th 05 11:32 AM