Bill Murray Arrested For Drunk Driving a GOLF CART in Stockholm

Old August 26th 07, 09:46 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default Bill Murray Arrested For Drunk Driving a GOLF CART in Stockholm

To Murray this is no doubt a joke but DUIs are killers and maimers and i
wish he was locked up forever. I'm no coddler

Actor Bill Murray has been tested for drink-driving after being stopped
in a golf buggy he was riding through Stockholm's city centre, police said.

Murray was given a blood test for alcohol after he refused to take a
breath test, police commander Jan-Olov Lundgren told Reuters news agency.

Mr Murray's agent could not be reached but Mr Lundgren said the star
signed a document admitting he had had alcohol.

(snip)

Detective Inspector Christer Holmlund said Mr Murray had agreed to let a
police officer plead guilty for him if the case went to court.

He said the actor would only be charged if tests show his blood alcohol
level exceeded the legal limit.

A very high alcohol level could lead to a prison sentence but Mr
Holmlund said a fine would be more likely.
Old August 26th 07, 09:53 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Karen

On Aug 26, 1:46 pm, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> wrote:
> To Murray this is no doubt a joke but DUIs are killers and maimers and i
> wish he was locked up forever. I'm no coddler

Golf carts and booze are indeed dangerous. And they usually go
together. I don't think they even have seatbelts. Usually, the only
ones injured are those in the carts, when they tip over or run into
trees or ponds, though.

I know someone who was permanently disabled when out on the golfcourse
and was riding with a drunk driver of the golf cart.

Karen

Old August 26th 07, 11:50 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
bob zee

On Aug 26, 4:46 pm, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> wrote:

> I'm no coddler

you, sir, are no coddler. that is a fact.
:~)>

hahahaha. i wonder why you have never replied to any of my posts. it
makes me sad.
:~(

bob z.

Old August 27th 07, 01:32 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Larry Bud

On Aug 26, 4:46 pm, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> wrote:
> To Murray this is no doubt a joke but DUIs are killers and maimers and i
> wish he was locked up forever. I'm no coddler
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/6959803.stm

He was probably going a top speed of 10mph. Should be right up your
alley.

Old August 27th 07, 05:49 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

Karen wrote:

> I know someone who was permanently disabled when out on the golfcourse
> and was riding with a drunk driver of the golf cart.
>
> Karen

That's bad enough but this was on city streets. This was no laughing
matter but a serious and potentially deadly crime. Murray belongs in a cage.
Old August 28th 07, 12:25 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein)

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>Karen wrote:
>

>> I know someone who was permanently disabled when out on the golfcourse
>> and was riding with a drunk driver of the golf cart.
>>
>> Karen
>>

>That's bad enough but this was on city streets. This was no laughing
>matter but a serious and potentially deadly crime. Murray belongs in a cage.

Why? Did he drown his pregnant mistress then use his senatorial seat
to cover the "incident?"

Bwahahahaha.

--

We're all here
because we're not all there.
Old August 28th 07, 12:41 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein)

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>To Murray this is no doubt a joke but DUIs are killers and maimers and i
>wish he was locked up forever. I'm no coddler

Way to go, Bill!!!!!!

--

We're all here
because we're not all there.
Old August 28th 07, 01:31 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS flatulated:

> Murray belongs in a cage.

Keep your fantasies to yourself, el perverto.

--
F ools &
B umbling
Old August 28th 07, 01:35 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

necromancer wrote:
> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS flatulated:
>
>> Murray belongs in a cage.

>Keep your fantasies to yourself, el perverto.

I thought Aunt Judy wanted to be in a cage with Tigger and Jeff
Gannon?

--

Half drunk is a waste of money.