You wouldn't believe the racket this thing makes

Old November 15th 09, 01:47 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Paddy's Pig[_2_] Paddy's Pig[_2_] is offline
Banned

Default You wouldn't believe the racket this thing makes

Pulled up next to me on the way home this morning. Even in normal driving
it's pretty loud. I'd sure like to have heard him throttle it a bit.
--
Pat

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cars-&-Coffee-077.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	219.9 KB
ID:	198449
Old November 15th 09, 02:09 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Max Magister

How can a driver change lanes safely in a vehicle like this? Talk about
blind spots....

Max

Old November 15th 09, 05:58 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Skip[_3_] Skip[_3_] is offline
Banned

Lambo drivers rarely worry about what's behind them...heheheheh.

--
Skip Middleton
www.shadowcatcherimagery.com

Old November 15th 09, 08:05 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos

"Skip" > wrote in message
> Lambo drivers rarely worry about what's behind them...heheheheh.

That's a reasonable observation. Makes perfect sense.
--
Pat

Old November 15th 09, 01:12 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Roadsign[_5_]

On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 18:09:27 -0800, "Max Magister"
> wrote:

>How can a driver change lanes safely in a vehicle like this? Talk about
>blind spots....
>
>Max

Which driver are you referring to?
Old November 16th 09, 02:46 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
John Bradley

Actually a remarkable motorcar to drive. Beautifully finished (and smelling)
interior, 640bhp on tap, all-wheel drive, traction control, cool folding
top, etc.
BUT no luggage space, deminimus visibility, and attracts police like a
rolling donut Shoppe.
I'll take a Ferrari anyday (and I can in good weather).
john