Another drunk driver runs over another kid - Gets 105 DAYS in jail

Old October 11th 09, 05:02 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default Another drunk driver runs over another kid - Gets 105 DAYS in jail

More criminal coddling. Everyone talks about SAVE THE CHILDREN but it
doesn't apply if you're behind the wheel.

http://www.wisn.com/news/21264593/detail.html

Sheboygan Man Sentenced For Hitting Cousin While Driving Drunk
Man Backed Vehicle Into 4-Year-Old Cousin

POSTED: 8:40 am CDT October 11, 2009
SHEBOYGAN, Wis. -- A 28-year-old Sheboygan man who injured his 4-year-old
cousin while driving drunk will spend time in jail.

Doua Chang was sentenced to 105 days in jail, but he gets credit for 36
days already served.

Prosecutors said Angelie Xiong was riding a tricycle near a park in May
when Chang backed out of a parking spot and hit her.

Police say the girl suffered injuries that were serious but not life-
threatening
Old October 11th 09, 07:37 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
richard

On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 11:02:08 -0500, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
wrote:

> More criminal coddling. Everyone talks about SAVE THE CHILDREN but it
> doesn't apply if you're behind the wheel.
>
> http://www.wisn.com/news/21264593/detail.html
>
> Sheboygan Man Sentenced For Hitting Cousin While Driving Drunk
> Man Backed Vehicle Into 4-Year-Old Cousin
>
> POSTED: 8:40 am CDT October 11, 2009
> SHEBOYGAN, Wis. -- A 28-year-old Sheboygan man who injured his 4-year-old
> cousin while driving drunk will spend time in jail.
>
> Doua Chang was sentenced to 105 days in jail, but he gets credit for 36
> days already served.
>
> Prosecutors said Angelie Xiong was riding a tricycle near a park in May
> when Chang backed out of a parking spot and hit her.
>
> Police say the girl suffered injuries that were serious but not life-
> threatening

**** like that happens even to sober people.
It's a shame no one has run over you yet.
Old October 11th 09, 08:31 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

richard > wrote in
:

> On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 11:02:08 -0500, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
> MURDERERS wrote:
>
>> More criminal coddling. Everyone talks about SAVE THE CHILDREN but it
>> doesn't apply if you're behind the wheel.
>>
>> http://www.wisn.com/news/21264593/detail.html
>>
>> Sheboygan Man Sentenced For Hitting Cousin While Driving Drunk
>> Man Backed Vehicle Into 4-Year-Old Cousin
>>
>> POSTED: 8:40 am CDT October 11, 2009
>> SHEBOYGAN, Wis. -- A 28-year-old Sheboygan man who injured his
>> 4-year-old cousin while driving drunk will spend time in jail.
>>
>> Doua Chang was sentenced to 105 days in jail, but he gets credit for
>> 36 days already served.
>>
>> Prosecutors said Angelie Xiong was riding a tricycle near a park in
>> May when Chang backed out of a parking spot and hit her.
>>
>> Police say the girl suffered injuries that were serious but not life-
>> threatening

> **** like that happens even to sober people.

That's my point, you idiot. Using your car to kill or cripple kids is
commonplace and nobody objects.
Old October 11th 09, 11:45 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
necromancer[_6_]

SFB spewed:

>More criminal coddling.

Bull. He should have gotten a medal, a key to the city and a new car
for doing the Noble Work of Darwin.

> Everyone talks about SAVE THE CHILDREN but it
>doesn't apply if you're behind the wheel.

"For the children," the fascist's buzz phrase.

--
"There's not a shred of evidence that the jerries murdered anything
close to 7 million jooz. Another monstrous lie just like the 9-11

-- Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend, 12/01/2004
Ref: http://tinyurl.com/9oog5
Old October 12th 09, 03:50 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

necromancer rg> wrote in
:

> SFB spewed:
>
>>More criminal coddling.

> Bull. He should have gotten a medal, a key to the city and a new car
> for doing the Noble Work of Darwin.

Please get help. You are obviously yet another deranged homo.