Press release for WWTL-Mobile

Old October 9th 09, 03:31 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport,ba.transportation
Carl ROGÉRS

Default Press release for WWTL-Mobile

Hi Viatologists,

The Worldwide Transportation Library has announced a press release and
on-air interview concerning the new WWTL-Mobile service:

"Worldwide Transportation Library Launches Mobile Service for
Smartphones

The Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL) provides road and railroad
photographs to international travelers. Today the WWTL offers visitors
a mobile platform that supports modern smartphones that have an
Internet connection and web browser. This new platform represents the
WWTL's reach to a wider audience using contemporary technologies and
social trends."

(Article continues in link above)

Cheers,

Carl Rogers
"Environment first, transportology second"
********
Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL):
http://wwtl.info
http://m.wwtl.info [Mobile]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Complete coverage of international roads and railways.
Since 2000, we have offered several photographs, videos and
Virtual 360 captures -- to each viatologist & transportologist.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
********
Old October 9th 09, 05:10 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport,ba.transportation
Steve Firth

.... loads of newsgroups that don't give a ****.
Old October 9th 09, 09:35 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport,ba.transportation
Mr. Benn[_2_]

(Steve Firth) wrote in news:1j7bx14.xd28l984zzdN%%
:

> Carl Rogers > wrote:
>
>> Article continues in

> ... loads of newsgroups that don't give a ****.

Does Carl Rogers suffer from attention deficit disorder? Can't someone buy
the **** some Ritalin to stop him posting so much crap?

Rogers is posting via googlegroups but his 99.6.84.197 IP address resolves
to AT&T and I've been reading their acceptable use policy but cannot decide
if he's in breach of it or not.

AT&T's AUP is at the following URL:

http://www.corp.att.com/aup/
Old October 9th 09, 11:16 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport,ba.transportation
David Kaye

"Mr. Benn" > wrote:

>Does Carl Rogers suffer from attention deficit disorder? Can't someone buy
>the **** some Ritalin to stop him posting so much crap?

Consider investing in a newsreader that lets you killfile the people or topics
you don't want to see. The only time I see his posts are when others respond
to them because I killfiled him long ago.

--
"You're in probably the wickedest, most corrupt city, most
Godless city in America." -- Fr Mullen, "San Francisco"
Old October 9th 09, 11:48 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport,ba.transportation
Steve Sobol

In article >,
says...

> (Steve Firth) wrote in news:1j7bx14.xd28l984zzdN%%
> :
>
> > Carl Rogers > wrote:
> >
> >> Article continues in

> > ... loads of newsgroups that don't give a ****.

> Does Carl Rogers suffer from attention deficit disorder?

Not to defend Carl (he's an idiot), but that's not the definition of ADD.

--
Steve Sobol, Victorville, California, USA

Old October 10th 09, 12:15 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport,ba.transportation
Reality Check

"Carl Rogers" > wrote in message

| Hi Viat <bitch slap>

No smartphone would download the crap you call a website, you fairy.

Now, eat a bag of **** (like your website) and die.

RC

Old October 10th 09, 04:28 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport,ba.transportation
Mr. Benn[_2_]

Steve Sobol > wrote in
:

> In article >,
> says...
>>
>> (Steve Firth) wrote in news:1j7bx14.xd28l984zzdN%%
>> :

>> > ... loads of newsgroups that don't give a ****.

>> Does Carl Rogers suffer from attention deficit disorder?

> Not to defend Carl (he's an idiot), but that's not the definition of ADD.

So what do you think his problem is? He appears to suffer from some kind
of attention disorder.
Old October 10th 09, 04:34 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport,ba.transportation
Michael Moroney

"Mr. Benn" > writes:

>Steve Sobol > wrote in
t:

>> In article >,
>> says...
>>>
>>> (Steve Firth) wrote in news:1j7bx14.xd28l984zzdN%%
>>> :

>>> Does Carl Rogers suffer from attention deficit disorder?

>> Not to defend Carl (he's an idiot), but that's not the definition of ADD.

>So what do you think his problem is? He appears to suffer from some kind
>of attention disorder.

If you mean he _craves_ attention, even bad attention, I agree. But that's
different from attention deficit disorder (ADD), which essentially means
you can't _pay_ attention or concentrate/focus etc.
Old October 10th 09, 06:39 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport,ba.transportation
David Nebenzahl

On 10/10/2009 8:34 AM Michael Moroney spake thus:

> "Mr. Benn" > writes:
>
>> Steve Sobol > wrote in
>> :

>>> In article >,
>>> says...

>>> Not to defend Carl (he's an idiot), but that's not the definition of ADD.

>>So what do you think his problem is? He appears to suffer from some kind
>>of attention disorder.

> If you mean he _craves_ attention, even bad attention, I agree. But that's
> different from attention deficit disorder (ADD), which essentially means
> you can't _pay_ attention or concentrate/focus etc.

True. The disorder he suffers from (and makes us suffer from as well)
can be described as "Click on my miserable excuse for a website and
increase my hit counter please please please please please!".

Old October 11th 09, 02:51 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport,ba.transportation
Steve Sobol

In article >,
says...

> > Not to defend Carl (he's an idiot), but that's not the definition of

ADD.

> So what do you think his problem is? He appears to suffer from some kind
> of attention disorder.

Really, I don't know. ADD, however, means that you have trouble focusing
and *paying* attention.

Maybe Carl's real problem is low self-esteem... and a need to feel
validated. Of course, he doesn't do himself any favors posting in
newsgroups where no one can stand his crap.

--
Steve Sobol, Victorville, California, USA