How many of you personally know someone killed or injured by a terrorist???

Old July 12th 07, 04:59 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default How many of you personally know someone killed or injured by a terrorist???

And how many personally know someone killed or injured by a reckless
driver.?

And yet which problem concerns you most?

Americans are idiots.
Old July 12th 07, 05:13 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS:

<< ECP removed >>

> And how many personally know someone killed or injured by a reckless
> driver.?

Nobody I know has been injured or killed by either.

> And yet which problem concerns you most?

Neither.

> Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS is an idiot.

Now, *that* I can agree with.

--
Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS demonstrates its
Bartlo quality forecasting abilities:

"At least they did where i live. It'll be $3 by
turkey day and $4 by Xmas as exxon tries to make
up for the money they lost lowering prices to
help their bud Bush."

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/y35dzw
Msg
Old July 12th 07, 06:07 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
IMPEACH BUSH NOW![_2_]

None of course.

Old July 12th 07, 06:14 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics

On Jul 11, 9:59 pm, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> wrote:
> And how many personally know someone killed or injured by a reckless
> driver.?
>
> And yet which problem concerns you most?
>
> Americans are idiots.

Neither of those. But my mother was murdered by a sociopath. You did
not mentioned that of course People are murdered by more than
terrorists or those driving a car. Sorry to burst your bubble. Oh
yeah, my husband went to war, and came home alive. So he was not
killed by a terrorist.

Old July 12th 07, 02:33 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
Kris Baker[_1_]

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Jul 11, 9:59 pm, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> > wrote:
>> And how many personally know someone killed or injured by a reckless
>> driver.?
>>
>> And yet which problem concerns you most?
>>
>> Americans are idiots.

> Neither of those. But my mother was murdered by a sociopath. You did
> not mentioned that of course People are murdered by more than
> terrorists or those driving a car. Sorry to burst your bubble. Oh
> yeah, my husband went to war, and came home alive. So he was not
> killed by a terrorist.

A "friend of a friend" was on a terrorist-hijacked plane in the
middle east about 20 years ago, and was killed.

Kris

Old July 19th 07, 07:50 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
donquijote1954

Default Vandals batter D.C. man's SUV, slash its tires and scratch in an eco note

So those who vandalized the SUV are terrorists, suggests the article.
And so are SUV owners who cause Global Warming, feed Terrorism and
terrorize their fellow drivers --or bike riders.

More Liberal Intolerance - SUV Smashed
Posted by: garyr on Jul-18-07 8:58 AM (EST)

Hummer owner gets angry message
Vandals batter D.C. man's SUV, slash its tires and scratch in an eco
note
By Allison Klein
The Washington Post
Updated: 8:37 a.m. ET July 18, 2007

WASHINGTON - On a narrow, leafy street in Northwest Washington, where
Prius hybrid cars and Volvos are the norm, one man bought a flashy
gray Hummer that was too massive to fit in his garage.

So he parked the seven-foot-tall behemoth on the street in front of
his house and smiled politely when his eco-friendly neighbors looked
on in disapproval at his "dream car."

It lasted five days on the street before two masked men took a bat to
every window, a knife to each 38-inch tire and scratched into the
body: "FOR THE ENVIRON."

"The thought of somebody vandalizing it never crossed my mind," said
Gareth Groves, 32, who lives with his mother in a three-story home in
the 3400 block of Brandywine Street NW in American University Park.
"I've kind of been in shock."

Looks of satisfaction
Now, as Groves ponders what to do with the remains of his $38,000 SUV,
he has been the target of a number of people who have driven by the
crime scene in his upscale neighborhood and glared at him in smug
satisfaction.

"I'd say one in five people who come by have that 'you-got-what-you-
deserve' look," said his friend Andy Sexton, 27, who is visiting from
Arkansas and has been helping Groves deal with fallout from the crime.

Neighbor Lucille Liem, 37, who owns a Prius hybrid, said that a common
sentiment in the neighborhood is that large vehicles are impractical
and a strain on the Earth -- and Hummers in particular are a symbol of
consumer excess.

"The neighborhood in general is very concerned with the environment,"
said Liem, whose Prius gets about 48 miles a gallon compared with the
Hummer's 14 miles a gallon. "It's more liberal leaning. It's
ridiculous to be driving a Hummer."

Liem added quickly that she does not condone violence.

Another neighbor, Lani Fremaux, 58, said she bought a T-shirt months
ago with a picture of a Hummer and above it the word "Bummer." She
wore the shirt proudly but said she is so upset with recent events on
her street that she might retire it.

"They've got everything at their disposal in this city to make a
statement in a legal way," Fremaux said of the bat-wielding men who
struck out at the Hummer. "I consider this a hate crime."

First attack of its kind
Police said they see small acts of vandalism in the area from time to
time, but they have not seen anything so severe, or with such a clear
political message, in recent years.

"This seems to be an isolated event," Cmdr. Andy Solberg said.

Investigators said they are searching for the vandals but don't have
many leads. Witnesses saw two men about six feet tall with bandanas or
masks over their faces smash up the car about 3:30 a.m. Monday and
then run off.

Groves's mother, Phyllis Groves, 70, said she is sad for her son
because he has wanted a Hummer for a while. But even she did not
exactly approve of the purchase.

"I teased him because of the gas mileage," she said. "But he wanted a
Hummer. He didn't have other gas guzzlers in mind."

He bought the used 2005 vehicle a month ago from a dentist in Fairfax
County and left it in a shop for several weeks so it could be
outfitted to his specifications -- new, bigger tires and a "lift kit,"
meaning it would be higher off the ground.

Groves, who grew up in the District and works in marketing for a local
radio station, said he wanted the car in part because he is starting a
company, Washington Sports Marketing, that is "image-based."

He said he wants to get it towed and repaired but fears extremists
might not be done making an example of him.

"I'm worried about what I do now," he said. "If I get it fixed, do I
put it back in the same spot three weeks from now?"
© 2007 The Washington Post Company

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19818804/from/RS.5/
MSN Privacy . Legal
© 2007 MSNBC.com

Old July 12th 07, 03:13 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics

On Jul 11, 11:59 pm, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> wrote:
> And how many personally know someone killed or injured by a reckless
> driver.?
>
> And yet which problem concerns you most?
>
> Americans are idiots.

Mother****ing muslim ****heads kidnapped a coworker of mine in
Chechnya.

They found his head by the side of the road.

So go **** yourself, wait, you usually do that, so try something new.

Dave

Old July 13th 07, 02:50 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
Old Wolf

On Jul 13, 2:13 am, wrote:
> Mother****ing muslim ****heads kidnapped a coworker of mine in
> Chechnya.
>
> They found his head by the side of the road.

Funny you say that, as my uncle was kidnapped
by Muslim terrorists in Chechnya, and they found
the heads in a bag at the side of the road. This
was 1996 I think.

Old July 13th 07, 02:12 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics

On Jul 12, 9:50 pm, Old Wolf > wrote:
> On Jul 13, 2:13 am, wrote:
>
> > Mother****ing muslim ****heads kidnapped a coworker of mine in
> > Chechnya.

> > They found his head by the side of the road.

> Funny you say that, as my uncle was kidnapped
> by Muslim terrorists in Chechnya, and they found
> the heads in a bag at the side of the road. This
> was 1996 I think.

This was a bunch sent in by Granger Telecom (****ing *******s were
warned very strongly *not* to send these folks).

There were 3 from Britain, one from new zealand. The new zealander was
the fellow we knew. The heads were found outside Grozny, I believe.

The start-up I was working for was allied somehow with granger telecom
(UK), the job was installing a secure spread-apectrum wireless
telephone solution developed by L3 communications. The job was for the
Chechan gov't.
L3 supplied the radio part, we did the telephone switching interface
to the phone trunks, and the switching.

Dave

Old July 13th 07, 02:34 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics

On Jul 13, 9:12 am, wrote:
> On Jul 12, 9:50 pm, Old Wolf > wrote:
>
> > On Jul 13, 2:13 am, wrote:

> > > Mother****ing muslim ****heads kidnapped a coworker of mine in
> > > Chechnya.

> > > They found his head by the side of the road.

> > Funny you say that, as my uncle was kidnapped
> > by Muslim terrorists in Chechnya, and they found
> > the heads in a bag at the side of the road. This
> > was 1996 I think.

> This was a bunch sent in by Granger Telecom (****ing *******s were
> warned very strongly *not* to send these folks).
>
> There were 3 from Britain, one from new zealand. The new zealander was
> the fellow we knew. The heads were found outside Grozny, I believe.
>
> The start-up I was working for was allied somehow with granger telecom
> (UK), the job was installing a secure spread-apectrum wireless
> telephone solution developed by L3 communications. The job was for the
> Chechan gov't.
> L3 supplied the radio part, we did the telephone switching interface
> to the phone trunks, and the switching.
>
> Dave

BTW, was 10/98

Dave