A Cars forum. AutoBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AutoBanter forum » Auto makers » Audi
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Arrogance at Audi dealerships?

Old November 9th 12, 02:41 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Arrogance at Audi dealerships?

This is to put to your kind notice that I had recently booked an A-6 through your employee Mr. Rohit Suri. I had given an amount of Rs. 2,00,000/- in favour of REGENT GARAGE Pvt. Ltd (AUDI SOUTH DELHI- INDIA). Due to some major financial issues I had to get the booking canceled. And within 3 days prior to the booking I had informed Mr. Rohit Suri that I'll not be able to purchase the car so you kindly return my booking amount. After this I'm hearing from your side that you'll be deducting an amount of Rs. 50,000/- from the booking amount. I sincerely request you to not to make such deductions as U'r carrying such a big brand name and Rs. 50,000/- is not a small amount. May be for you it is but for me its something too big. I really want someone concerned to look deep into this matter and understand your customers crises. It would indeed be a great pleasure if I'll be listened over this.
Ads