Here is a deal on a '67 - maybe

Old April 20th 05, 04:41 AM
Tom in Missouri

Default Here is a deal on a '67 - maybe

One of the cheapest '67s to go on eBay. and it runs.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...atego ry=7251

Old April 20th 05, 05:26 AM
Barking Rats

In article . net>,
"Tom in Missouri" > wrote:

> One of the cheapest '67s to go on eBay. and it runs.

I'd have to argue that it's not a '67, but a '79 Monte Carlo. And, 14k
is a lot of green for a M/C w/267cid. But ya know, other than the funky
way the hood opens and the way the windshield and surround looks I'd
think that was a real '67 toolin' down the road.

Here's waving to ya - \||||

Owen
___

'67BB & '72BB
___

"To know the world intimately is the beginning of caring."
-- Ann Hayman Zwinger
Old April 20th 05, 02:07 PM
CardsFan

"Barking Rats" > wrote in message
> In article . net>,
> "Tom in Missouri" > wrote:
>
>> One of the cheapest '67s to go on eBay. and it runs.

> I'd have to argue that it's not a '67, but a '79 Monte Carlo. And, 14k
> is a lot of green for a M/C w/267cid. But ya know, other than the funky
> way the hood opens and the way the windshield and surround looks I'd
> think that was a real '67 toolin' down the road.

Agree. I don't call it a Corvette, but rather than argue I'd resign to the
"eye of the beholder."

AJM
'93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp

Old April 20th 05, 04:42 PM
RicSeyler

WOW What a TURD! LOLOL
Look at the third picture, the ass seems to have some "junk in the
trunk". LOLOL
It's got a nasty droop to the "body". And that isn't the suspension, it
the body drooping.

I'd be embarrassed to drive up to another Corvette owner in that thing.
Those Grand Sport Replicars are very nice and would love to have one
but that thing is a mutt. :-)

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~ricseyler
remove –SPAM- from email address
--------------------------------------
"Homer no function beer well without."
- H.J. Simpson

Old April 20th 05, 08:21 PM
lab~rat

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 10:42:14 -0500, RicSeyler >
puked:

>WOW What a TURD! LOLOL
>Look at the third picture, the ass seems to have some "junk in the
>trunk". LOLOL
>It's got a nasty droop to the "body". And that isn't the suspension, it
>the body drooping.
>
>I'd be embarrassed to drive up to another Corvette owner in that thing.
>Those Grand Sport Replicars are very nice and would love to have one
>but that thing is a mutt. :-)

And there seems to be a small fortune in badges and trim missing on
top of it...
--
lab~rat >:-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
Old April 20th 05, 08:37 PM
RicSeyler

LOL I was kinda hard on it.
I guess for a non-corvette person it might be OK, but
I wouldn't be caught dead driving that thing. :-)

Old April 21st 05, 07:09 AM
Tom in Missouri

It is kind of like the "Death Race 2000" look to a Corvette, that goofy kit
car look that is almost right, but not quite.

There have been a few of these for various years on ebay. I guess it just
shows that you can buy anything on ebay and there is someone who will buy
almost anything.

. ..

Is this a deal? 2001 S4 GMan Audi 0 June 27th 04 05:09 AM
'04 Jetta pricing - good or bad deal? Kevin Gibbons General 0 May 25th 04 10:24 AM
This DeLorean: Is this deal worth it? Let_do_The_No Antique cars 25 May 13th 04 09:10 AM
This DeLorean: Is this deal worth it? Let_do_The_No General 24 May 13th 04 09:10 AM