Armonia in Mc Laren

Old March 26th 08, 11:40 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
formula1hoy

Default Armonia in Mc Laren

After the last season the bad relationship between Lewis Hamilton and
Fernando Alonso finished condemning McLaren Mercedes in their fight
for the title, since the team from Woking now have rushed to stress
the 'great relationship' which appears this year to join their two
pilots, Hamilton and Kovalainen.

Martin Whitmarsh, McLaren Sports Director, highlighted in the analysis
of the Malaysian GP last weekend's excellent relationship this year
its pilots. "Lewis and Heikki means fantastically well, I am delighted
with the way in which we are working."

Read more +

http://www.formula1hoy.com/en/2008/0...a-en-mc-laren/

See you
Old March 27th 08, 04:42 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Byron Forbes

So any news on when they're tying the knot?

<Wondering> will it be Lewis Kovalainen or Heikki Hamilton - a good ring
to it either way (pun intended).