Cars free for qualified drivers ...

Old March 30th 04, 04:33 AM
Mahesh

Default Cars free for qualified drivers ...

Apply for a FREE car - ONLY for qualified drivers ..

Now you can drive a new car for free or get paid to drive your own car
as you normally do - upto $3200 per month. This is in no way a scam -
the sponsor companies decorate the cars with stickers - advertising
for them and money for you.

You can apply for a free new car. Eligibility criteria and other
general info is covered here. For an HTML version of it and for more
info, goto http://thefreecar.cjb.net

Who can participate?

You must be 18 years or older, have a valid drivers license, and
completely fill out an application(s). You must be a citizen or
permanent resident of one of the following countries: the United
States, the United Kingdom, Canada, France, Spain. Selection depends
upon considerations such as driving record, driving habits, location,
etc. Most companies require a minimum mileage and a clean driving
record (no violations within the past 12 months). TheFreeCar does not
supply cars or employment and cannot guarantee your acceptance. We
only guarantee the legitimacy of these programs and the application
process.
If you have been convicted of a felony or driving under the influence
of drugs or alcohol, or have had more than two serious moving
violations in the last two years, we cannot guarantee that your
application will be accepted.

How does it work?

Join the Free Car program and you will get all the information you
need to get a free new car or get paid to drive your own car. You will
be redirected to the information immediately following the membership
payment!

What does the membership include?

The Free Car membership is a lifetime membership. We charge a one-time
small fee of $29.50. There are no additional fees, no hidden charges.
The Free Car membership gives you instant and unlimited access to
everything you need to get a free car or get paid to drive your own
car.
* Paid Driving Program - How to get paid up to $3200 every month to
drive your own car.
* Tips & Hints - To jumps-start the application process.
* The Free Car Finder - Online Company Directory -
* Find sponsor companies looking for drivers in your area.
* Applications - Online applications available to you in one click!
* FREE Bonus - Learn how to beat a speeding ticket!

I already have a car. Can I still participate?

Yes, if you are selected, you will be paid every month to drive your
car. Companies accept all types of vehicles in good average condition.

What if I already have a car, can I still get a free car?

Yes, but your free car must be your primary car and you must be the
principle driver.

How much do I get paid to drive?

There are several ways you can earn. You could earn the free use of a
car, or get paid anywhere between $100 and $3,200 a month. It depends
on the program participation.

Is the program available in my area? I am not a US resident, can I
still participate?

The program is currently open in the following regions: United States,
Canada, UK, France, Spain. As the program popularity grows,
availability and selection increase so the program keeps expanding.
Our database of sponsor companies is always kept up-to-date.

What happens if I'm selected, and how long does it take?

You will be notified of your selection by email or by telephone. You
will be told about the program and given instructions. The timeframe
depends on advertisers' demand. Since this program is relatively new,
nothing can be guaranteed in terms of available programs. As more
advertisers sign up for the program, your chances of being selected
will increase. Remember that the companies to which you apply, not
TheFreeCar, do the selection. Our service in no way issues cars, nor
guarantees subscriber's selection by any featured company. This is at
the discretion of the company(s) to which you apply.

Can I choose the vehicle?

Somewhat. You cannot pick the exact vehicle but you are free to refuse
any offer, for any reason, and wait to be selected by another more
attractive sponsor.

What's the catch?

There's no catch! If you are selected to get a free car, you get to
use it paying only for your insurance and gasoline. If you choose to
use your own car, you'll be paid a set fee. Just for having an
advertisement from your sponsor decorate the car.

What if I am in an accident or if the car gets damaged, vandalized or
stolen?

Contact the sponsor company within 24 hours so they can make the
necessary arrangements to get you back on the road.

How long do I get the free car for? How long do I get paid to drive
for?

It varies from company and program. You get the free car typically
between 2 to 5 years. If you are using your own vehicle, it depends on
the length of the program which can be anywhere from one month to 2
years. Once the term is over, you can choose to drive a car sponsored
by another company as many times as you'd like, subject to
availability, or negotiate with the sponsor company to extend the
terms.

What if I move?

You can still be eligible for the program, just make appropriate
changes with the companies. The program is open all over the United
States and even abroad.

Is it safe to use my credit card online?

Absolutely! All orders are processed from start to finish via secure
servers. Your information is 100% safe and secure!

for more info, goto http://thefreecar.cjb.net
Old March 31st 04, 04:41 AM
Srikanth Seshadri

Ahem...
Now, why should I pay to get on the list to get a free car.

om...

Old April 1st 04, 07:51 AM
john

No reason:

http://www.cockeyed.com/citizen/freecar/free_car2.html

"I paid my $25 and was directed to a new page that tempered my
non-existent expectations. It warned "Getting a company to sponsor you
isn't easy" and "If you are going to park the car in your garage most
of the time then don't even bother applying".

"The next page was not a list of companies that needed drivers, but a
list of 22 websites for car-wrapping companies."

Here they are! Act excited, because this list costs 25 bucks:

drivers.freecarmedia.com
www.autowraps.com
www.idriveads.com
www.ad-wraps.com