Replacement tires for 99.5 Jetta TDI

Old November 18th 04, 08:17 PM
aokvw

Default Replacement tires for 99.5 Jetta TDI

Yes, David. I drive the same car and just installed a set of four BF
Goodrich Traction T/A H's from Tire Rack @ $63/tire. It is currently their
highest-rated performance all season. It has a nice 440 rating for
treadware. I live in suburban Phila and they should do the trick for our
climate. As "sticker tires", already they seem to outhandle the former
Conti Sport Contacts and the original Goodyears that came on the car. I am
presently at 120K. Good luck with yours.

Mike
1999.5 Jetta TDI
2004 Touareg V8
1992 Passat GL