GTR2 cheat for unlocking tracks?

Old September 28th 06, 02:45 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
BRH

Default GTR2 cheat for unlocking tracks?

wrote:

> Jeff Reid wrote:
>
>>Hopefully something similar to createing a file as it was for GTLegends.

> Just put an empty file called SDNDTG.DYN in your GTR2 folder. Must be
> empty and filename must be all caps! Have fun!
>
> -CK

Please excuse my ignorance, but how does on do that? Just create an
empty TXT documents and save it with that name, or is there more to it?

Thanks!
Old September 28th 06, 08:09 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
jason moyer

me/2 wrote:

> Does this also unlock all cars? Or is there a separate "cheat" for
> that? I haven't had time to install the game yet so I don't know if
> that's even necessary.

Cars, the 2004 GP Circuits, and the official 2003/2004 FIA GT
championships are not locked.. The things that can be unlocked via the
Driving School (which is easy as hell, btw) are 2003 GP Circuits,
"club" variations of some tracks, and special championships (Cup and
club and 24 hour racing stuff basically).

Old September 28th 06, 10:25 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Jeff Reid

> Does this work for the GT-L??

The file name for GTL is TG2001.DYN, unlike GTR2, after you create
an empty file named TG2001.DYN, you have to create a new player to
get everything unlocked.

Old September 28th 06, 10:31 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Bob[_8_]

Thans for the info. Will have to try it out this week-end.

Thanks,

Bob

Old October 2nd 06, 09:38 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Gourmand[_1_]

Hey there guys,

I would really aprecciate any help on how to make that file. Do you
just make an empty file in notepad with that name? And where do you put
it? In GTR folder or any of the subfolders?

You can call me stupid, but it does not work for me... :banghead:

Thank you for all your help, I really appreciate it.

--
Gourmand
Gourmand's Profile: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...?userid=478926

http://www.automotiveforums.com

Old October 2nd 06, 09:46 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Rod[_2_]

In article >, Gourmand.2f2igr@no-
mx.nodomain.com says...

> Hey there guys,
>
> I would really aprecciate any help on how to make that file. Do you
> just make an empty file in notepad with that name? And where do you put
> it? In GTR folder or any of the subfolders?
>
> You can call me stupid, but it does not work for me... :banghead:
>
> Thank you for all your help, I really appreciate it.

Simplest way is;

Open a command prompt
CD to where you installed GTR2
type..

copy con SDNDTG.DYN

Then hit

ctrl-Z

....and you're done

--
Cheers,
Rod.
Old October 2nd 06, 10:31 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Gourmand

Gr8! It works
Thank you very much

GTR VS GTR2? BRH Simulators 20 October 2nd 06 07:46 PM
rFactor vs. GTR2 Chang Liu Simulators 9 September 18th 06 08:21 AM
New Country Club Tracks Dave Henrie Simulators 2 May 31st 06 01:04 PM
GTL all tracks JML Simulators 10 November 29th 05 10:46 AM
New sims and old tracks... John DiFool Simulators 9 January 14th 05 09:21 PM