Woman charged for letting her 15 y.o. daughter lean out of a school van on highway to get beer from an SUV

Old October 25th 07, 06:05 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,soc.culture.usa
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default Woman charged for letting her 15 y.o. daughter lean out of a school van on highway to get beer from an SUV

http://wcco.com/watercooler/Odd.News.Beer.2.412480.html

* Oct 24, 2007 6:08 pm US/Central

Mom Helps Cheerleaders Grab Boys' Beer
OMAHA, Neb. (AP) -- A woman has been charged with letting her 15-year-old
daughter lean out of a school van on a highway to get beer from an SUV full
of boys, authorities said Wednesday.

Terry Kisling, 47, was driving a van of Norris High School cheerleaders to
a football game in Nebraska City earlier this month when a group of boys
pulled up next to them, principal John Skretta said.

One of the girls apparently signaled to the boys and asked for a beer, and
Kisling inched the van closer to the SUV, letting her daughter lean out to
grab the can, Skretta said.

The vehicles didn't touch and nobody was hurt, and the beer was passed
around the van for several girls to drink, Skretta said.

Kisling was charged with procuring alcohol for minors, contributing to the
delinquency of minors and reckless driving, said Chief Deputy Mike Holland
of the Otoe County sheriff's department. Kisling is due in court Nov. 26.

(snip)
Old October 25th 07, 07:00 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,soc.culture.usa
necromancer

SFB spewed:

> http://wcco.com/watercooler/Odd.News.Beer.2.412480.html
>
> * Oct 24, 2007 6:08 pm US/Central

<< snip article >>

Only in america (sic).

--
"Oh yeah. Well i've gone 3 1/2 years without a fatal crash
so i must be doing something right."

--Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE/
Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are Murderers (SADDAM), 9/24/2006

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/qdotr
Msg ID:
Old October 25th 07, 12:29 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,soc.culture.usa

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

<crap flushed>

Question: Have you ever exceeded the speed limit?

--

"Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS" brags of it's homosexuallity:
the guys at the bath-house stopped laughing at my 3 inch weenie.

"Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS" brags of it's ability to operate a vehicle:
I must be doing something right to go 3 1/2 years without a fatal crash.
: http://groups.google.com/group/misc....e8a61824?hl=en
Old October 26th 07, 01:09 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,soc.culture.usa
Imam Widdershins

The vile and infidel swine, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS,"
insulted the Name of Allah (Praises be unto His Name) by leaving this
blasphemy in rec.autos.driving:

> http://wcco.com/watercooler/Odd.News.Beer.2.412480.html
>
> * Oct 24, 2007 6:08 pm US/Central
>

> Mom Helps Cheerleaders Grab Boys' Beer
> OMAHA, Neb. (AP) -- A woman has been charged with letting her 15-year-old
> daughter lean out of a school van on a highway to get beer from an SUV full
> of boys, authorities said Wednesday.
>
> Terry Kisling, 47, was driving a van of Norris High School cheerleaders to
> a football game in Nebraska City earlier this month when a group of boys
> pulled up next to them, principal John Skretta said.
>
> One of the girls apparently signaled to the boys and asked for a beer, and
> Kisling inched the van closer to the SUV, letting her daughter lean out to
> grab the can, Skretta said.
>
> The vehicles didn't touch and nobody was hurt, and the beer was passed
> around the van for several girls to drink, Skretta said.
>
> Kisling was charged with procuring alcohol for minors, contributing to the
> delinquency of minors and reckless driving, said Chief Deputy Mike Holland
> of the Otoe County sheriff's department. Kisling is due in court Nov. 26.
>
> (snip)

Have you ever driven a car faster than the posted speed limit? Your
continued evasion of this issue has Allah very displeased with you.

Imam Widdershins