Corsa Power Pulse installed

Old March 11th 07, 12:26 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
CardsFan

Default Corsa Power Pulse installed

Put the new exhaust system on today, in a friend's garage. He has a lift,
which made it nice. I don't think I'd have liked to do this with
jackstands. Start to finish it took 2 hours with 3 guys working. Simple
job really. I still have to haul the old system off to a friend's barn for
storage, but that's for another day.

I love the look and test-driving in town and on the interstate, I like the
sound. Not so loud as to be obnoxious, not a pain inside the car at
70-plus, but there at just the right volume when I hit the throttle enough.
Very occasional backfire when I'm dropping down through the gears. Is that
normal or something to be avoided?

Anyway highly recommended. Sure looks way better than the stock stuff that
had 82K miles on it.

AJM
'93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp (both tops)

Old March 11th 07, 12:57 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

"CardsFan" > wrote in message news:T0IIh.601$Hb6.11@trndny03...
> Put the new exhaust system on today, in a friend's garage. He has a lift,
> which made it nice. I don't think I'd have liked to do this with jackstands.
> Start to finish it took 2 hours with 3 guys working. Simple job really. I
> still have to haul the old system off to a friend's barn for storage, but
> that's for another day.
>
> I love the look and test-driving in town and on the interstate, I like the
> sound. Not so loud as to be obnoxious, not a pain inside the car at 70-plus,
> but there at just the right volume when I hit the throttle enough. Very
> occasional backfire when I'm dropping down through the gears. Is that normal
> or something to be avoided?
>
> Anyway highly recommended. Sure looks way better than the stock stuff that
> had 82K miles on it.
>
> AJM
> '93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp (both tops)

You picked a good day for it, glad to see you were able to get it on a lift to
do, much safer. I've had 4 sets of Corsa so far and have been satisfied with the
great sound from them. The only negative is that the C6 comes up just a little
short of sound for some reason. Down side to the great sound is the nose dive
your gas mileage can make - enjoy.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

Pulse board? Russ Sehnoutka Technology 1 January 18th 06 10:17 PM
Vauxhall Corsa Power Steering shax_82 General 0 December 29th 05 12:43 PM
Speed Pulse wie c5 yar Corvette 9 August 2nd 05 03:59 PM
DC pulse jdl Technology 9 March 17th 05 01:13 PM
FA: RB Power Pulse muffler, JRSC and RB race header kit SC Miata Mazda 0 September 1st 04 07:56 AM