Anyone home?

Old October 7th 15, 05:56 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
dmoorman

Default Anyone home?

On Oct 6, 2015, Rich wrote
(in >):

> On 10/6/15 12:54 AM, dmoorman wrote:
> > On Oct 5, 2015, Ron wrote
> > (in >):
> >
> > > This group appears to have died after Max, 24bit died and many may have
> > > left.
> > >
> > > Who apart from me is still around?
> > >
> > > I'm back from a 18 month caravan trip around Australia and will now go to
> > > the odd car show and post pics, if anyone is left
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > > Ron
> > > Brisbane
> > > AU

> > Hi, Ron.This group is still among those I check fairly regularly.Enjoy the
> > old car pics which Rich posts.

> Hi Ron, I'm on also, but the last few days have been tough with my
> wife in the hospital, but I will be back as soon as things ease up.
> Nice to have you back.
>
> Rich

Best wishes to you all, Rich!

Old October 7th 15, 05:57 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
dmoorman

Default Anyone home? - File 1 of 2 - 2014-15 trip AU Map.jpg

On Oct 6, 2015, Ron wrote
(in >):

That’s an impressive trip, Ron.

Old October 7th 15, 05:58 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
dmoorman

Default Anyone home? - File 2 of 2 - TASMANIAN TRIP.jpg (1/1)

On Oct 6, 2015, Ron wrote
(in >):

A niece lived in or near Hobart for many years but is now living west of
London, England.

Old October 8th 15, 02:30 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Ron

dmoorman > wrote in
s.com:

> On Oct 6, 2015, Ron wrote
> (in >):
>

> That’s an impressive trip, Ron.

Thank you, 11,000 Km around Tasmania and 34,000 around Australian mainland.
Old October 9th 15, 12:47 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Leroy Curtis

In article >, Ron
> writes
>This group appears to have died after Max, 24bit died and many may have
>left.
>
>Who apart from me is still around?
>
>I'm back from a 18 month caravan trip around Australia and will now go to
>the odd car show and post pics, if anyone is left
>
>Cheers,
>Ron
>Brisbane
>AU

Hi, Ron

I'm still here, and am preparing pictures from 2014 Goodwood Festival of
Speed for posting. Your road trip must have been amazing. The overlay
really brings home how vast Australia is. I have a cousin living in
Sydney who got married last year, and we went to the wedding. Two weeks
in Australia and we merely scratched the surface of the Sydney environs,
going only as far as the Hunter Valley (great place and great wine). I
would love to spend more time there.
--
Regards

Leroy Curtis

Please replace "nospam" with "baram" in my address if you wish to
reply by Email
Old October 10th 15, 07:10 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Ron

Leroy Curtis > wrote in
news
> In article >, Ron
> > writes
>>This group appears to have died after Max, 24bit died and many may
>>have left.
>>
>>Who apart from me is still around?
>>
>>I'm back from a 18 month caravan trip around Australia and will now go
>>to the odd car show and post pics, if anyone is left
>>
>>Cheers,
>>Ron
>>Brisbane
>>AU

> Hi, Ron
>
> I'm still here, and am preparing pictures from 2014 Goodwood Festival
> of Speed for posting. Your road trip must have been amazing. The
> overlay really brings home how vast Australia is. I have a cousin
> living in Sydney who got married last year, and we went to the
> wedding. Two weeks in Australia and we merely scratched the surface of
> the Sydney environs, going only as far as the Hunter Valley (great
> place and great wine). I would love to spend more time there.

Hi Leroy,

Hunter valley has some great wines
Look forward to Goodwood Festival.

I have quite a few to post, that were taken at motor museums around
Australia. Should be able to post then after 19th October when we are
back home again. We are at a Caravan Muster ATM.

Cheers,
Ron
Old October 11th 15, 12:15 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Visorman[_3_]

One still here. Perhaps I'll post a few as well.
With fall upon the US, car shows end. But I could upload a few
highlights of the summer.

Give me a little time.

Visorman

Old October 18th 15, 11:33 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
rob

im only just now getting back on

pat and zinc both lost their newsgroup access i think....

Old October 18th 15, 11:35 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
rob

holy cow......there's some miles!

s.com...