Anyone home?

Old October 5th 15, 09:29 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Ron

Default Anyone home?

This group appears to have died after Max, 24bit died and many may have
left.

Who apart from me is still around?

I'm back from a 18 month caravan trip around Australia and will now go to
the odd car show and post pics, if anyone is left

Cheers,
Ron
Brisbane
AU

Old October 5th 15, 03:36 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
john szalay

Ron <xnews.com> wrote in :

> This group appears to have died after Max, 24bit died and many may
> have left.
>
> Who apart from me is still around?
>
> I'm back from a 18 month caravan trip around Australia and will now go
> to the odd car show and post pics, if anyone is left
>
> Cheers,
> Ron
> Brisbane
> AU

We are Still here !

sounds like a venture you had, 18 months.

Old October 6th 15, 03:37 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Vint@ge

Hi Ron

I drop in now and then, but very seldom post any more. Too busy with the
website.
I receive your e-mails from time to time, and enjoy reading them.

Fred

"john szalay" wrote in message
31...

Old October 6th 15, 04:25 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Darthfeeble[_4_]

I lurk a lot and occasionally post, sometimes with on topic material too. S

Old October 6th 15, 05:54 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
dmoorman

On Oct 5, 2015, Ron wrote
(in >):

> This group appears to have died after Max, 24bit died and many may have
> left.
>
> Who apart from me is still around?
>
> I'm back from a 18 month caravan trip around Australia and will now go to
> the odd car show and post pics, if anyone is left
>
> Cheers,
> Ron
> Brisbane
> AU

Hi, Ron.This group is still among those I check fairly regularly.Enjoy the
old car pics which Rich posts.

Old October 6th 15, 01:49 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Rich

On 10/6/15 12:54 AM, dmoorman wrote:
> On Oct 5, 2015, Ron wrote
> (in >):
>
>> This group appears to have died after Max, 24bit died and many may have
>> left.
>>
>> Who apart from me is still around?
>>
>> I'm back from a 18 month caravan trip around Australia and will now go to
>> the odd car show and post pics, if anyone is left
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Ron
>> Brisbane
>> AU

> Hi, Ron.This group is still among those I check fairly regularly.Enjoy the
> old car pics which Rich posts.

Hi Ron, I'm on also, but the last few days have been tough with my
wife in the hospital, but I will be back as soon as things ease up.
Nice to have you back.

Rich
Old October 6th 15, 05:06 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos

Hi Ron, I have been posting some Reposts for a while, but have been
inactive for a little while. I should resume posting soon as I finish
getting the garden ready for winter. Was your trip for pleasure or
business? John
Old October 7th 15, 04:34 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Ron

Default Anyone home? - File 2 of 2 - TASMANIAN TRIP.jpg (1/1)

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	TASMANIAN TRIP.jpg
Views:	4