Suitable Racing Sims / Games for 64bit Windoze 7?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 7th 11, 06:35 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
petergagg

Default Suitable Racing Sims / Games for 64bit Windoze 7?

Hi all....

I have just upgraded to a new Windoze 7 Home Premium (64 bit) pc and
want to install several of my PC racing sims, but.... (having come from
a Windoze XP pc)....

Before I start installing my (many) sims, I thought I'd get some hints
and tips from the gathered knowledge base here, to see what programs
will run ok. Hopefully I will then avoid having to uninstall programs
after discovering they will not run under Win7....

Does anyone know of an on-line list of games that will / will not run
under Win7? or does anyone know if the following games run ok on Win 7
(64 bit)?

Sims I'm hoping to run ok include:.....
Grand Prix Legends
rFactor
TOCA Race car Driver 3
GTR2
GT Legends
MotoGP2
DiRT2

Other games (non racing sims) I may want to install include:.....
MS Flight Sim X
Far Cry 2
GTAIV
COD Black ops

Any help / info / advice appreciated... Thanx 8-)

--
Remove "nospam" from reply to address.