Jeep VS others

Old November 24th 04, 03:28 AM
Lon

KokomoKid proclaimed:

> Unless you're racing on ice, it wouldn't even be a contest. The M5 would be
> LONG gone, even in a 1/8 mile race.

Feh. Ice not needed. Good old fashioned snow, sand, wet alkali,
or speed bumps are good enough.
Old November 24th 04, 09:18 AM
Dave Milne

The only figures I can find for the 1/8 mile for the BMW M5 are 8.227
seconds 87.360 mph.
Anyhow, I'm bored of this now.. believe what you will.

Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ

Old November 24th 04, 09:18 AM
Dave Milne

Old November 24th 04, 04:07 PM
Dori A Schmetterling

A ****ing contest...

DAS
---

.uk...

Old November 24th 04, 04:07 PM
Dori A Schmetterling

A ****ing contest...

DAS
---

.uk...

Old November 24th 04, 07:20 PM
Dave Milne

yes, but sometimes they are fun.

Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ

Old November 24th 04, 07:20 PM
Dave Milne

Old November 27th 04, 07:35 AM
ajeeperman

jeeps are made to run in the roughstuff, so who cares how fast they get
there.
old john

.uk...

Old November 27th 04, 07:35 AM
ajeeperman

jeeps are made to run in the roughstuff, so who cares how fast they get
there.
old john

.uk...

Old December 19th 04, 02:56 AM
RPhillips47

"Nomen Nescio" wrote:

>Wise up, guys. Jeeps are great for tooling around REAL SLOW in mud or snow
>around the farm or leasurely rides into town.
>
>For highway use, just buy a ****ing car. Jeeps are tipsy sons'of bitches
>so stay clear of me. I don't want to pile into your twisted heap when you
>roll it over in my path. While I couldn't care less about your Redneck
>skins, I do think your kids ought to have a go at life. So, for their
>sake, tool around in your beloved Jeep all by yourself and leave the old
>bag and the brats at home.

......to prove how much of a juckin' ferk he really is (of course, all of us
have known this for a long, long time).