Where can I get this?

Old January 28th 08, 05:17 AM posted to rec.autos.4x4
Jamie Mello

Default Where can I get this?

I need a gear shift boot for a 1983 toyota 4x4 pickup. And none of the
auto parts stores have one. Do any of you guys know of a online store
maybe?Any help would be very nice Thanks Jamie.
Old January 29th 08, 03:48 AM posted to rec.autos.4x4
Pywakit

maybe try a toyota dealership, thats the first place I would check. On
Sun, 27 Jan 2008 20:17:33 -0800 (PST), Jamie Mello

Old January 29th 08, 08:58 AM posted to rec.autos.4x4
Jamie Mello

Thanks I was thinking that to. But would they still have that part?
You know the truck is 25 years old. Thanks Jamie
Old May 14th 08, 09:03 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4
Bill Smith[_3_]

"Jamie Mello" > wrote in message
> Thanks I was thinking that to. But would they still have that part?
> You know the truck is 25 years old. Thanks Jamie

They carry some Landcruiser parts back to '69 so the chances are good that
they can get you a boot. Just call them up and ask.

__
Smitty
Somerset, PA