I fixed an asshole tailgater

Old October 24th 05, 08:23 AM

Default I fixed an asshole tailgater

> wrote in message
news
>I was driving down a rural gravel road last week, after dark, and I
> was looking for a driveway that is hard to find in the dark since it
> just goes up an incline into a farm field, and nothing as far as the
> house is visible from the road. I am not driving excessively slow,
> but not rushing either, since I got to watch for the driveway. I am
> near my destination, when some asshole pulls up right on my bumper
> with his brights and his spot lights turned on. I was literally
> blinded, even after flipping my mirrors, so I cant see anything, much
> less the driveway I am looking for. There was no other traffic, so I
> slowed down, figuring the ahole would pass me. No, he just got closer
> and stayed right on my ass. I pulled over onto the shoulder, but
> there is not much of a shoulder, so I was only halfway off the road.
> The ****er still stayed behind me, even after I almost stopped. By
> this time I had enough. I put my foot to the floor and spun out,
> tossing gravel all over the ****ers vehicle. By this time I am pretty
> sure I passed the driveway I was looking for, and the son of a bitch
> is still right on my ass. I got my truck up to 60, and knowing my
> rear bumper is a piece of heavy I-Beam, I was ready to get rear ended,
> and not too worried about it. This cocksucker still stayed right on
> my ass. With this ****er less than 6 feet from my bumper, I locked up
> the brakes and headed toward the shoulder at the same time. Then I
> let the gravel pull me toward the center of the road, and ended up in
> the other lane, facing the opposite direction. (I have practiced this
> manuver). I stopped the spin just in time to watch this dumb ****
> assrider go into the ditch, and took pleasure as his headlights
> smashed against the other side of the ditch, and went dark. I slowed
> down just enough to see this ass**** get out of his car, cussing like
> a madman. I decided to play it cool, and I yelled to the guy "you
> alright?", as I stopped my truck. He starts yelling "what the **** is
> wrong with you, #%$&^#! etc etc." I yelled back, "you mean you didn't
> see that huge deer that ran in front of me, I guess you must have been
> driving too close to my bumper to see it". "geezzz, I just barely
> missed it.... Then I yelled "I'll send a cop for you if I run across
> one".
> Then I drove away. laughing my ass off !!! I ended up 3 miles past
> the driveway I wanted because of this ****head, but it was worth the
> fun of crashing the ****er.
>
> I think this ass****er may have learned a lesson !!!! (or maybe not,
> the guy looked like a total idiot).

I used to do the same thing just hit the brakes when I was in a company
van or car. 99% of the time it worked especially when they see the company
logo and know that you do not gave a crap if the car gets rear-ended since
it's not mine.

I fixed an asshole tailgater Laura Bush murdered her boy friend Driving 4 October 24th 05 03:36 PM
I fixed an asshole tailgater Arif Khokar Driving 0 October 24th 05 06:39 AM
asshole de jour N8N Driving 24 July 14th 05 05:48 AM
Switch from swivel vent windows to fixed, MK1 Papa VW water cooled 4 May 29th 05 10:27 PM
Lock problem fixed - 97 VW Golf J.C. VW water cooled 0 March 13th 05 02:30 AM