Plastic parts crack in cold weather?

Old February 7th 05, 08:12 PM
tech27

Okay, now we're talking about cracking do to dissimilar expansion
characteristics of 2 different materials. I this case you are correct, rapid
heating OR cooling could cause cracking. But just for wood, as I stated
earlier, moisture content of heat causes it to swell, while lack of moisture
causes it to crack.

oups.com...