Water on the garage floor

Old September 17th 06, 01:57 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
CardsFan

Default Water on the garage floor

I just took the '93 on about a 40-mile run on various types of roads, from
county roads to an interstate. Drove it reasonably hard at times, easy at
others. After getting home, I get a lot of water dripping onto the garage
floor. It's dripping from under the passenger door nearer the front fender,
is cold to the touch. Is this where condensation from the A/C would drip
from? I had the A/C on, but set to 78 and that was about the ambient temp,
and I was driving with the windows down.

I can understand some condensation, but this is really quite a bit of water.
It has been pretty humid here, with fog in the mornings lately.

AJM
'93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp (both tops)

Old September 17th 06, 12:24 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
RS[_1_]

yes

--
RS
2006 FLSTNI

Old September 17th 06, 03:15 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Bob I

Clear water is A/C condensation. There are no other "clear water" sources.
PS. You were attempting to dehumidify the world.

Old September 18th 06, 12:50 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
CardsFan

"Bob I" > wrote in message
> Clear water is A/C condensation. There are no other "clear water" sources.

That's what I figured. I just wasn't sure on this car where the water would
drip from.

> PS. You were attempting to dehumidify the world.

Well the 'Vette sure waaay out-condenses either of the Acuras. There's a
front coming through here tonight and hi temps are to be in the 60's
throughout the week. Me? I'm off to Florida, with the golf clubs. )

AJM
'93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp (both tops)

Old September 18th 06, 02:26 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Bob I

It could be your system needs a higher water level to drain when the car
is moving with the windows open so more water drains when you stop the
car.

CardsFan wrote:

> "Bob I" > wrote in message
>
>>Clear water is A/C condensation. There are no other "clear water" sources.

> That's what I figured. I just wasn't sure on this car where the water would
> drip from.
>

>>PS. You were attempting to dehumidify the world.

> Well the 'Vette sure waaay out-condenses either of the Acuras. There's a
> front coming through here tonight and hi temps are to be in the 60's
> throughout the week. Me? I'm off to Florida, with the golf clubs. )
>
> AJM
> '93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp (both tops)
>

>>CardsFan wrote:
>>
>>>I just took the '93 on about a 40-mile run on various types of roads,
>>>from county roads to an interstate. Drove it reasonably hard at times,
>>>easy at others. After getting home, I get a lot of water dripping onto
>>>the garage floor. It's dripping from under the passenger door nearer the
>>>front fender, is cold to the touch. Is this where condensation from the
>>>A/C would drip from? I had the A/C on, but set to 78 and that was about
>>>the ambient temp, and I was driving with the windows down.
>>>
>>>I can understand some condensation, but this is really quite a bit of
>>>water. It has been pretty humid here, with fog in the mornings lately.
>>>
>>>AJM
>>>'93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp (both tops)

Timing best and water pump in Chevy Metro Oak Pond Technology 7 July 19th 06 05:12 AM
A6, 2000, 1.8T, Water ingress, Wipers, Windows & other Woes.... Ian G Audi 3 May 29th 06 09:58 AM
honda accord 1990 4doors water on right hand floor rodsch Technology 4 May 15th 06 10:47 PM
no slip garage floor? DougW Jeep 7 July 17th 05 06:52 PM
Water on Floor [email protected] Honda 4 December 13th 04 03:05 PM