Can't hurt to ask, right ??

Old January 20th 10, 08:26 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
'whatever'

Default Can't hurt to ask, right ??

It can't hurt to ask ...

I have a 1999 Beetle I want to trade for a bus .. The beetle has a lot of
extras including $5,000 worth of wheels [dubs, floaters]

--
Here are some pictures .. Maybe Craig's List is the place to put it ..
http://www.qoam.com/sellout.htm

diane aka whatever .....

Old January 23rd 10, 01:14 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Ed Regal

Wow, that's pretty... orange, isn't it......

The ex's last air-cooled SuperBeetle was lemon yellow ("Lemon Crush") and it
came off a lot like that. Hope you can find a happy home for your baby.

Ed

Old January 23rd 10, 01:13 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
PeterD

On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 19:14:09 -0600, "Ed Regal" >
wrote:

>Wow, that's pretty... orange, isn't it......
>
>The ex's last air-cooled SuperBeetle was lemon yellow ("Lemon Crush") and it
>came off a lot like that. Hope you can find a happy home for your baby.
>
>Ed
>
>"'whatever'" > wrote in message
>> It can't hurt to ask ...
>>
>> I have a 1999 Beetle I want to trade for a bus .. The beetle has a lot of
>> extras including $5,000 worth of wheels [dubs, floaters]
>>
>> --
>> Here are some pictures .. Maybe Craig's List is the place to put it ..
>> http://www.qoam.com/sellout.htm
>>
>> diane aka whatever .....

Ouch, my eyes hurt! <bg> Now that's a lot of orange.

You have to figure out how much you want for it before you advertise
it. You will have much better success if you state an asking price in
your advertising, and if that price is reasonable. Of course, no one
ever recovers the value of the add-ons...

Old January 26th 10, 02:45 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Diane Whatever

Ed Regal wrote:
> Wow, that's pretty... orange, isn't it......
>
> The ex's last air-cooled SuperBeetle was lemon yellow ("Lemon Crush") and it
> came off a lot like that. Hope you can find a happy home for your baby.
>
> Ed
>
> > wrote in message
>> It can't hurt to ask ...
>>
>> I have a 1999 Beetle I want to trade for a bus .. The beetle has a lot of
>> extras including $5,000 worth of wheels [dubs, floaters]
>>
>> --
>> Here are some pictures .. Maybe Craig's List is the place to put it ..
>> http://www.qoam.com/sellout.htm
>>
>> diane aka whatever .....

It is actually not orange, but RED ..really really RED. I am still
trying to decide if I should sell it or not .. it is just so darn cute
and the stereo system is AWESOME.

Diane
Old January 26th 10, 11:14 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
PeterD

On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 09:45:44 -0500, Diane Whatever
> wrote:

>Ed Regal wrote:
>> Wow, that's pretty... orange, isn't it......
>>
>> The ex's last air-cooled SuperBeetle was lemon yellow ("Lemon Crush") and it
>> came off a lot like that. Hope you can find a happy home for your baby.
>>
>> Ed
>>
>> > wrote in message
>>> It can't hurt to ask ...
>>>
>>> I have a 1999 Beetle I want to trade for a bus .. The beetle has a lot of
>>> extras including $5,000 worth of wheels [dubs, floaters]
>>>
>>> --
>>> Here are some pictures .. Maybe Craig's List is the place to put it ..
>>> http://www.qoam.com/sellout.htm
>>>
>>> diane aka whatever .....
>>>

>It is actually not orange, but RED ..really really RED. I am still
>trying to decide if I should sell it or not .. it is just so darn cute
>and the stereo system is AWESOME.
>
>Diane

If that's the case, keep it... If you sell feeling this way, you'll be
regretting and second guessing the decision for years.

Can't hurt to ask ... 'whatever' VW air cooled 11 January 28th 10 02:44 AM
How much will this hurt Catman Alfa Romeo 10 March 21st 08 09:59 PM
Ouch! That hurt.... SteveH Alfa Romeo 25 March 8th 08 11:53 AM
That had to hurt.... necromancer Driving 32 March 7th 06 10:01 PM
That had to hurt... (update) gpsman Driving 1 March 7th 06 09:29 PM