Passenger side door lock on C5-doesn't always work

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 9th 11, 04:27 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

Default Passenger side door lock on C5-doesn't always work

"tww1491" > wrote in message

> "Dad" wrote in message
> .. .
>

> "Unquestionably Confused" > wrote in message
> .com...
>> On 11/30/2011 11:18 AM, Dad wrote:
>>>
>>> "uncle_vito" > wrote in message
>>> .com...

>> [snip]
>>>>>>
>>> Same here, just no reliability at all. Back to the dealer 3 times
>>> in the
>>> first 2 years for their free oil change. Every time I turn around
>>> it has
>>> to have gasoline, and then it was new tires, Will it never end?
>>>
>>> It only has 42,000 miles on it and it's time to get rid of it.
>>> Make me
>>> an offer like you know what you're talking about so I can get the
>>> new
>>> generation on order.

>> Jeez, you guys are such "Doom & Gloomers" Look at the bright side.
>> GM did away with the ash trays now you don't have to worry about
>> them getting filled up <g>
>>
>> I swear, some folks would complain if they were hanged with a new
>> rope!
>>

> I thought the old saying was, "Some people would kick even if they
> were hung with a new rope". (?)
>
> Thanks for bringing something positive to a negative news group.
> Poor
> ol spus didn't even want to take a chance to tell us if Bob I had
> pointed him to an answer to his problem.
>
> Your experience is certainly assuring -- it would seem that this
> newsgroup gives a negative cast to more recent Corvette model. My
> next door neighbor has a C4 roadster which he rarely drives. Heck I
> used my c3s back in my junior officer days as daily transportation.

I'm very close to driving a flexible flyer today, it's not my favorite
Corvette but just think I need another one. Mostly I could use an
automatic. ;-))

It's always good to hear back when someone ask about a problem whether
or not they got it fixed. My guess is that when they are happy they
forget about saying anything like "thank you".