10% Ethanol Gas Causing Poor Performance?

Old August 5th 08, 07:37 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

Default Let's not get nasty, this post is to clear the air.

> wrote
>Well thats ok then.
>Down in my neck of the woods being called a dick head is considered
>a compliment.

It's obvious that i've touched his life so deeply that he needs my
attention.. this isn't the first time he's cried out for my attention, and
won't be the last.... apparently he will obsess with me for the rest of his
life... sadly i forget he's even a member here until he pops up a couple
times a year....

Try harder Chris you've left no impression on my life...

Old August 5th 08, 07:41 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

Default Perdue is a waste of space and breath.

"trey" > wrote in message
. ..
> Nah, he is a pretty good guy. I've been bothering him for years now, he
> owes me a side draft carb.

i have several...

Old August 5th 08, 07:53 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

.....sorry, didn't mean to start a cussing contest.

Old August 6th 08, 02:20 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Default Chris Fail Perdue

> > Unfortunately............. the 'good guy' crowd and the 'dickhead'
> > crowd are by definition mutually exclusive.

> that just shows you were wrong when you said i was a dickhead... more folks
> seem to think i'm a "good guy" than a dickhead... you are an army of one....
> LOL

No, I was 100% right when I said you were a dickhead 100% of the
time. So far, you've done nothing but bolster my argument and make
yourself look like an idiot at the same time. You don't seem to get it
right this moment, but eventually it will sink in for you. Stop
fighting it, you know you want to believe it.

And bit about me being an army of one? What's your point, dickhead?
You need to bring in some of your loyal supporters to get you out of
this?

I'm getting bored here. Maybe I just need to pull your strings a
little harder.... (tug)

Your turn, dickhead.

Chris
Old August 6th 08, 03:01 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

Default [email protected] has a need for attention

> wrote in message
>> > Unfortunately............. the 'good guy' crowd and the 'dickhead'
>> > crowd are by definition mutually exclusive.

>> that just shows you were wrong when you said i was a dickhead... more
>> folks
>> seem to think i'm a "good guy" than a dickhead... you are an army of
>> one....
>> LOL

> No, I was 100% right when I said you were a dickhead 100% of the
> time. So far, you've done nothing but bolster my argument and make
> yourself look like an idiot at the same time. You don't seem to get it
> right this moment, but eventually it will sink in for you. Stop
> fighting it, you know you want to believe it.

you are never very accurate, and couldn't back up your "100%" claim... of
course accuracy has never been yoru strong point..

> And bit about me being an army of one? What's your point, dickhead?
> You need to bring in some of your loyal supporters to get you out of
> this?

i called in no one... get myself out of what? out of the sights of a loser
that needs attention? i assure you, this is a hoot.. Trey is a long time
member of this group... long before you ever hacked your first repair on
your fatty...

> I'm getting bored here. Maybe I just need to pull your strings a
> little harder.... (tug)

it's been boring, yet funny, for me from the start... maybe actually say
something instead of being background noise.

> Your turn, dickhead.

no problem, toots...

Old August 6th 08, 03:09 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

> you are never very accurate, and couldn't back up your "100%" claim... of
> course accuracy has never been yoru strong point..

Oh I see. Your logic is "If opponent says X, say Y. If opponent make
claim, deny claim. If challenged, deny claim. If pushed into a corner,
bring up new item for discussion". New topic is now accuracy,
right? I'm very accurate, dickhead. Right to the point, very concise,
and I stick to the subject at hand.

Oh NO, you called my car a fattie. OMG. You *******

> it's been boring, yet funny, for me from the start... maybe actually say
> something instead of being background noise.

Chris Fail Purdue. Keepin it real, 100% dickhead, all of the time.

Your turn, dickhead. It stops whenever you want it to.

Chris
Old August 6th 08, 03:24 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

Default [email protected] is freaking hilarious.

> wrote in message
>> you are never very accurate, and couldn't back up your "100%" claim... of
>> course accuracy has never been yoru strong point..

> Oh I see. Your logic is "If opponent says X, say Y. If opponent make
> claim, deny claim. If challenged, deny claim. If pushed into a corner,
> bring up new item for discussion". New topic is now accuracy,
> right? I'm very accurate, dickhead. Right to the point, very concise,
> and I stick to the subject at hand.

not true... just like dancing around about the 20 dollars i "owe" you... you
never said anything other than i do, even when asked... turns out, i don't
owe you anything you are just talking like usual.... last time you
desparately needed attention you accused me of spoofing your posting
address(which i asked you to backup again this time, surprise, you couldn't)
having a homosexual tendency(odd since your fascination with me and
dickheads), and various other accuisations you couldn't and didn't back
up... you are never right to the point, you dance around everything...
concise? yeah...right... if making up statements to make an imaginary
argument to garner your much needed attention, then yes, you are concise...
maybe check ye olde dictionary for the real definition..

>> i called in no one... get myself out of what? out of the sights of a
>> loser
>> that needs attention? i assure you, this is a hoot.. Trey is a long time
>> member of this group... long before you ever hacked your first repair on
>> your fatty...

> Oh NO, you called my car a fattie. OMG. You *******

i drive a fatty, it's a term of endearment, the cars don't mind...

>> it's been boring, yet funny, for me from the start... maybe actually say
>> something instead of being background noise.
>>

> Chris Fail Purdue. Keepin it real, 100% dickhead, all of the time.

what is my name? is it "Purdue"? Maybe it's "Perdue"? then again, calling
me by "Tribiani" would be just as accurate... (hint to you since you are a
little slow, the name isn't Perdue/Purdue/Tribiani, anymore than it is
Kennedy.)

> It stops whenever you want it to.

only accurate statement you've made... I told you many posts ago, it will
stop when *I* let *you* stop... congrats, you finally got something correct.

Old August 6th 08, 04:11 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Default Chris Fail Perdue - sorry about the misspelling.

See, I just got proved right. Backed into a corner, now the gay
arguments come out again, and the obsession, and the "This won't end
until I give YOU permission to let it end". Repeat of what happened a
couple years ago.

Perdue, you ain't got a leg to stand on. They got lopped off about 4
replies ago, ya dickhead.

> i drive a fatty, it's a term of endearment, the cars don't mind...

So why bring it up, dickhead? Hint: Re-read my last post.

> what is my name? is it "Purdue"? Maybe it's "Perdue"? then again, calling
> me by "Tribiani" would be just as accurate... (hint to you since you are a

For all I know your real name is Dickhead. But I'm sorry. Chris Fail
PERDUE. That better, dickhead?

> only accurate statement you've made... I told you many posts ago, it will
> stop when *I* let *you* stop... congrats, you finally got something correct.

Ha ha ha. I have to admit, this one really did make me laugh. Oh,
please big bad perdue..let it END already. Ha ha ha.

Arrrr, it be your turn, ya dickhead. Heh

Chris
Old August 6th 08, 05:50 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message
> See, I just got proved right. Backed into a corner, now the gay
> arguments come out again, and the obsession, and the "This won't end
> until I give YOU permission to let it end". Repeat of what happened a
> couple years ago.

you are wrong again... you read as well as you participate in this group...
i had already previously stated you were obsessed and this wouldn't end
until i let you stop, so that too is more on your list of inaccuracies... in
the previously posted reply that you failed to comprehend the only "gay"
reference was to your accuisations that *I* had homosexual tendencies based
on me owning your ass... how quickly the mentally handicapped such as
yourself forget....

your turn, pops...

Old August 6th 08, 03:26 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Default Frustration sets in for our man Perdue.

> you are wrong again... you read as well as you participate in this group...

Stating the obvious. Fantastic. You're a genius. Here, have a cookie.

> i had already previously stated you were obsessed and this wouldn't end
> until i let you stop, so that too is more on your list of inaccuracies... in

Did I not just say that in my previous message? Restating the obvious
again, dickhead? Oh please, mister big bad perdue. Let it stop.
Please? Ha ha ha.

> the previously posted reply that you failed to comprehend the only "gay"
> reference was to your accuisations that *I* had homosexual tendencies based
> on me owning your ass... how quickly the mentally handicapped such as
> yourself forget....

How could I forget, I wrote the message with the accusation. And it
still holds true, even today, dickhead.

It ends whenever you want it to, dickhead. Your turn.

Chris