wanted: FI intake manifold

Old October 15th 05, 05:49 PM

Default wanted: FI intake manifold

I have an air flow meter, computer, injectors, and fuel rails from
another vehicle. I would like to put this system in my 73 VW bus.

Where can I get an intake manifold that will work with fuel injection
and will fit a 1700cc engine?

I also have a turbo from another vehicle, and would like to add it to
the 1700. The turbo was designed for a large diesel truck. Will I get
any benefit from adding a turbo that is designed to run off a larger
flow of exhaust?

Jen