VW Dealers in Northern Georgia

Old September 9th 07, 01:30 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
David

Default VW Dealers in Northern Georgia

I need to take my TDI to a dealer for a major service. I wanted to
know if anyone has any recommendations for VW dealers in Northern GA.
I live about the same distance from three: Alpharetta; Athens;
Snellville. Any experience good or bad would be appreciated.

Thanks

David

Old September 9th 07, 03:41 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Jim Behning[_1_]

Define major service. I have not had any major service done at a
dealer for my 2003 TDI but I only have 165,000 miles on it. The
dealers have done seat belts, horn, cv joint boot, and brake light
switch. All warranty items. I have done all the other minor service
items like new rear brake pads and rotors, new alternator pulley,
timing belt, rollers and water pump, EGR valve. I hope I do not have
any major service required. Most of my other VWs have avoided major
service until they were in their 300's but some folks might have not
done major service. I am sometimes fussy and obsess over weird noises.
Major service to me is rebuilding a transmission or replacing rings,
rod and main bearings.

On Sat, 08 Sep 2007 17:30:10 -0700, David