Photos of Jan and Kidd !

Old May 30th 06, 11:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default Photos of Jan and Kidd !

"2" > wrote in message
> If y'all don't end this threat pretty soon, I'm gonna post of picture of
> me and Molly. That shoud do it.
>
> peace,
> john

you don't have the balls to do that....<G>

Old May 31st 06, 12:47 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Joey Tribiani wrote:
> "2" > wrote in message
> > If y'all don't end this threat pretty soon, I'm gonna post of picture of
> > me and Molly. That shoud do it.
> >
> > peace,
> > john
> >

> you don't have the balls to do that....<G>

YEAH! We triple-dog-dare ya!!
(notice how I skipped the single and double dog dare?

Old May 31st 06, 07:57 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

"Remco" > wrote in message
oups.com...

>> you don't have the balls to do that....<G>

> YEAH! We triple-dog-dare ya!!
> (notice how I skipped the single and double dog dare?

yeah i see you pulled out the big guns...<G>

Old May 31st 06, 02:04 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Too late John, Kidd already whipped Jan into shape. Now stop giving him
that kind of advice, if Kidd finds him reading this kind of stuff she
might punish him just in case he THINKS to do something about it.

Karls

Old May 31st 06, 04:10 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

> That SUCKS! Sorry to hear that. Will you be painting the whole car
> again or just take the bad sections down to the metal?

I *think* it's best to go to bare metal again/this time. I've seen it bare
metal back then so i assume they preped it well, however, not in the edges.
To avoid any colour differenses i want it painted all over, sad but true.

Keep up the good work,
Roger

Old June 6th 06, 01:30 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On 31 May 2006 06:04:09 -0700, "Karls" >
scribbled this interesting note:

>John Willis wrote:
>> On Tue, 23 May 2006 23:32:22 GMT, "Tim Rogers" >
>> scribbled this interesting note:
>>
>> >http://www.pbase.com/tim_in_ny/janandkidd
>> >

>> Well, glad he is finally here!
>>
>> Now, if Jan needs an automotive project, and is willing to pay for gas
>> both ways, as well as the car(s), Scott and I might be convinced to
>> deliver one or two Beetles to him. If Kidd will allow...
>>
>> Glad to have you on this side of the Pond, Jan. Surely it won't take
>> you too long to get Kidd whipped into shape?!:~)
>>

>> --
>> John Willis
>>
>> (Remove the Primes before e-mailing me)

>Too late John, Kidd already whipped Jan into shape. Now stop giving him
>that kind of advice, if Kidd finds him reading this kind of stuff she
>might punish him just in case he THINKS to do something about it.
>
>Karls

Perhaps he would do it because he likes that kind of thing???