Now here's a speeder who did the right thing

Old December 21st 05, 04:14 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.road,talk.politics.misc

Default Now here's a speeder who did the right thing

gpsman wrote:
> Messalina wrote:
> > Hurray for getting pleasure from the misfortunes of others. So
> > apparently you're not merely insane but also a bad person.
> > -----

> Insane? Perhaps. Self-interested? No more than we all are. Bad
> person? I think not.
>
> I think lb-VH was merely celebrating the fact that a dumbass didn't
> kill or injure anyone else in their quest for "death by dumbass
> misadventure". While I would have to agree that one less dumbass on
> the road isn't exactly significant, you have to start somewhere and a
> solo death via dumbass driving is better than including innocent
> parties.

Yes indeed, that was my point. It was just a matter of time until this
speeder killed some innocent person and now that thankfully won't
happen. I'm all for speeders killing themselves.

Old December 21st 05, 04:37 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.road,talk.politics.misc

Scott en Aztlán, > was motivated to say
this in rec.autos.driving on Wed, 21 Dec 2005 07:29:03 -0800:
> I agree. If all incompetent drivers would just off themselves (without
> taking out any innocent lives in the process) the roads would be a)
> much safer and b) virtually empty.

But we all know, of course, that people of judy's ilk don't have the
guts to off themselves, either by car or other means....

Old December 21st 05, 06:10 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.road,talk.politics.misc

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> Messalina wrote:
> >

> > Hurray for getting pleasure from the misfortunes of others. So
> > apparently you're not merely insane but also a bad person.
> >
> > Mez

> Fork off, you criminal coddler. This psychopath was a public menace and
> all decent people are glad he's gone before he murdered someone in
> their family.

Heh. Well, "fork" you right in the ear, kook.

Yeah, why don't you take a poll of all the decent people you know and
see what they think of cheering a traffic fatality. The voices in your
head don't count.

> PS - if some bankrobber accidentally shot himself, you rw loons would
> be laughing your butts off. So you're a hypocrite too.

Only if he shot you in the process. That would indeed be funny. I
still wouldn't cheer, though.

Mez

Old December 21st 05, 07:02 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.road,talk.politics.misc

Messalina wrote:
> Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> >
> > Fork off, you criminal coddler. This psychopath was a public menace and
> > all decent people are glad he's gone before he murdered someone in
> > their family.

> Yeah, why don't you take a poll of all the decent people you know and
> see what they think of cheering a traffic fatality. The voices in your
> head don't count.

Only a criminal coddler like you is sad over this incident. You need
help!!!!!

Old December 22nd 05, 12:57 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.road,talk.politics.misc

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> gpsman wrote:
> > Messalina wrote:
> > > Hurray for getting pleasure from the misfortunes of others. So
> > > apparently you're not merely insane but also a bad person.
> > > -----

> > Insane? Perhaps. Self-interested? No more than we all are. Bad
> > person? I think not.
> >
> > I think lb-VH was merely celebrating the fact that a dumbass didn't
> > kill or injure anyone else in their quest for "death by dumbass
> > misadventure". While I would have to agree that one less dumbass on
> > the road isn't exactly significant, you have to start somewhere and a
> > solo death via dumbass driving is better than including innocent
> > parties.

> Yes indeed, that was my point. It was just a matter of time until this
> speeder killed some innocent person and now that thankfully won't
> happen. I'm all for speeders killing themselves.

I'm for ALL inept drivers killing themselves. Fortunately "inept" and
"speeder" aren't synonomous, just like "legal" and "safe." Have fun
with that one, moron!

Old December 22nd 05, 01:43 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.road,talk.politics.misc

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> Messalina wrote:
> > Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> > >
> > > Fork off, you criminal coddler. This psychopath was a public menace and
> > > all decent people are glad he's gone before he murdered someone in
> > > their family.

> > Yeah, why don't you take a poll of all the decent people you know and
> > see what they think of cheering a traffic fatality. The voices in your
> > head don't count.

> Only a criminal coddler like you is sad over this incident. You need
> help!!!!!

You know, one of these days, if you try really, really, really hard,
and it's a very simple subject, you *MIGHT* be able to address it.

Old December 22nd 05, 02:23 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.road,talk.politics.misc

Bart Bailey wrote:

> Several times I've arrived at a single vehicle traffic wreck, and upon
> learning that the "influenced" driver was the only casualty, expressed
> relief that some innocent person wasn't involved, and had an on scene
> officer give a knowing smile.

> Bart

It happens all the time - innocent people killed by reckless drivers.
As i've said before, the chances of being killed or maimed by some
highway terrorist are literally a hundred times greater than by some
bomb-toting terrorist. But which is the stupid public more worried
about.?

Old December 22nd 05, 03:28 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.road,alt.usenet.kooks

Default DQ nominee Aunt Judy messes her manpons once again (was Now here's a speeder who did the right thing

Old December 22nd 05, 03:29 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.misc,alt.usenet.kooks

"Laura Bush murdered her boy friend" > wrote:

>Messalina wrote:
>> Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
>> >
>> > Fork off, you criminal coddler. This psychopath was a public menace and
>> > all decent people are glad he's gone before he murdered someone in
>> > their family.

>> Yeah, why don't you take a poll of all the decent people you know and
>> see what they think of cheering a traffic fatality. The voices in your
>> head don't count.

>Only a criminal coddler like you is sad over this incident. You need
>help!!!!!

Shut up, K000000KY Judy.

Old December 22nd 05, 03:46 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.misc,alt.usenet.kooks

"Archie Leach" > wrote in message
> "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend" > wrote:
>

>>Messalina wrote:

>>> Yeah, why don't you take a poll of all the decent people you know and
>>> see what they think of cheering a traffic fatality. The voices in your
>>> head don't count.

>>Only a criminal coddler like you is sad over this incident. You need
>>help!!!!!

> Shut up, K000000KY Judy.

If anything, a sock like you should have the least human rights.