Follow up on the old guard

Old April 30th 10, 11:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Samuel Cassidy

Default Follow up on the old guard

Hey gang, I just found a months old E-mail from Steve in my inbox,
tried replying and got shot down. Anyhow, I'm glad to see this place
still going, I announced it before but I got back into a mustang some
time around september. 96 GT vert, triple black. I hope everyone is
well,
Sam
Old May 1st 10, 02:34 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
dickr2

Samuel Cassidy wrote:
> Hey gang, I just found a months old E-mail from Steve in my inbox,
> tried replying and got shot down. Anyhow, I'm glad to see this place
> still going, I announced it before but I got back into a mustang some
> time around september. 96 GT vert, triple black. I hope everyone is
> well,
> Sam

Hi Sam,
Still here, and glad to see this NG still has a pulse!

Dick - 84 Capri RS 5.0
Old May 1st 10, 01:20 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
dwight[_5_]

"dickr2" > wrote in message
> Samuel Cassidy wrote:
>> Hey gang, I just found a months old E-mail from Steve in my inbox,
>> tried replying and got shot down. Anyhow, I'm glad to see this place
>> still going, I announced it before but I got back into a mustang some
>> time around september. 96 GT vert, triple black. I hope everyone is
>> well,
>> Sam

> Hi Sam,
> Still here, and glad to see this NG still has a pulse!
>
> Dick - 84 Capri RS 5.0

After a couple of really nice Spring days, I'm glad to report the sightings
of three local Fox Mustangs (2 convertibles) that I DON'T own! Rare, indeed,
and good to see. All three were in relatively great shape, too.

Hi, Sam. I've always liked the triple black look. I'm sure you're thrilled.
I once seriously considered a triple black Fox GT convertible, before coming
across CFrog. Always wondered what it would be like, sitting in a miles-long
highway crawl on a hot summer day with the top down, though, so I went with
CFrog's light grey cloth seats, instead.

Buff it up, drop the top, and let's cruise!

dwight

Old May 3rd 10, 02:04 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
NoOp[_3_]

On Apr 30, 5:59*pm, Samuel Cassidy > wrote:
> Hey gang, I just found a months old E-mail from Steve in my inbox,
> tried replying and got shot down. Anyhow, I'm glad to see this place
> still going, I announced it before but I got back into a mustang some
> time around september. 96 GT vert, triple black. I hope everyone is
> well,
> Sam

Hi Sam!

I'm still around too. And still driving the '93 Cobra -- now at 140K
miles. Though I'm starting to eye-ball a replacement.

If you happen to get in contact Steve tell him to pop in to the
group.

Patrick
Old May 13th 10, 01:30 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
180 Out

On May 2, 6:04*pm, NoOp > wrote:
> On Apr 30, 5:59*pm, Samuel Cassidy > wrote:
>
> > Hey gang, I just found a months old E-mail from Steve in my inbox,
> > tried replying and got shot down. Anyhow, I'm glad to see this place
> > still going, I announced it before but I got back into a mustang some
> > time around september. 96 GT vert, triple black. I hope everyone is
> > well,
> > Sam

> Hi Sam!
>
> I'm still around too. *And still driving the '93 Cobra -- now at 140K
> miles. *Though I'm starting to eye-ball a replacement.
>
> If you happen to get in contact Steve tell him to pop in to the
> group.
>
> Patrick

Hello ramfm!!! May 3 was the 10th anniversary of my first post to this
NG, as Philly Essnillius. Wish I had a dollar for each one, but that
wouldn't be too many dollars lately. Anybody check The Big Block Group
lately? Seven new threads in the past year. Wow! I used to spend alot
of time over there too. Amazing what's happened to that NG.

180 Out
TS 28

Old May 14th 10, 02:38 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
NoOp[_3_]

On May 12, 7:30*pm, 180 Out > wrote:
> On May 2, 6:04*pm, NoOp > wrote:

> Hello ramfm!!! May 3 was the 10th anniversary of my first post to this
> NG, as Philly Essnillius. *Wish I had a dollar for each one, but that
> wouldn't be too many dollars lately. Anybody check The Big Block Group
> lately? *Seven new threads in the past year. Wow! I used to spend alot
> of time over there *too. *Amazing what's happened to that NG.

Hey 180!

How are things? How's the Goat?

Patrick

Old May 14th 10, 01:15 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

On 5/13/2010 8:38 PM, NoOp wrote:
> On May 12, 7:30 pm, 180 > wrote:
>> On May 2, 6:04 pm, > wrote:

>> Hello ramfm!!! May 3 was the 10th anniversary of my first post to this
>> NG, as Philly Essnillius. Wish I had a dollar for each one, but that
>> wouldn't be too many dollars lately. Anybody check The Big Block Group
>> lately? Seven new threads in the past year. Wow! I used to spend alot
>> of time over there too. Amazing what's happened to that NG.

> Hey 180!
>
> How are things? How's the Goat?
>
> Patrick

Goat or sheep?
Old May 15th 10, 03:16 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
NoOp[_3_]

On May 14, 7:15*am, "<[ss]>xoɟɹospuıʍ" >
wrote:
> On 5/13/2010 8:38 PM, NoOp wrote:
>

> > On May 12, 7:30 pm, 180 > *wrote:
> >> On May 2, 6:04 pm, > *wrote:

> >> Hello ramfm!!! May 3 was the 10th anniversary of my first post to this
> >> NG, as Philly Essnillius. *Wish I had a dollar for each one, but that
> >> wouldn't be too many dollars lately. Anybody check The Big Block Group
> >> lately? *Seven new threads in the past year. Wow! I used to spend alot
> >> of time over there *too. *Amazing what's happened to that NG..

> > How are things? *How's the Goat?

> * * Goat or sheep?

Goat. And Goat = GTO

Patrick
Old May 15th 10, 04:50 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Dr. Grunter Valsalva MD

NoOp wrote:
> On May 14, 7:15 am, "<[ss]>xoɟɹospuıʍ" >
> wrote:

>>> How are things? How's the Goat?

>> Goat or sheep?

> Goat. And Goat = GTO
>
> Patrick

Yeah yeah, I've had 2 in the past

--
.

"You show me ONE poster who says you have even one part
per million of a good name, and I'll show you a sock." - Bill
"the Roadie" Carton
Old May 16th 10, 03:15 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
NoOp[_3_]

On May 14, 10:50*pm, "Dr. Grunter Valsalva MD"
> wrote:
> NoOp wrote:
> > On May 14, 7:15 am, "<[ss]>xoɟɹospuıʍ" >
> > wrote:

> >> * * Goat or sheep?

> > Goat. *And Goat = GTO

> > Patrick

> * * Yeah yeah, I've had 2 in the past

What years?

Patrick

0W-40 OK Follow Up Scott Buchanan Technology 6 December 7th 07 07:37 PM
Don't Follow the Bus Old Wolf Driving 7 October 6th 07 09:40 AM
96 XLT mud guard question Randy Pavatte Ford Explorer 0 October 15th 06 05:34 PM
OBD Scanner Follow-Up Brian Running VW water cooled 2 August 16th 05 09:17 PM
Guess What (follow-up)? JP Roberts Audi 42 April 22nd 05 11:22 PM