The best PC simulator?

Old May 24th 05, 08:22 PM
Krane

Diet Rich wrote:
> The only similar project in autosims that I know of was created for a
> Finnish (?) game "Motorhead".

Close, Finland's neighbour Sweden. Digital Illusions CE AB (DICE)

> So what is the most active community of "autosim replays competition"
> online?

Live for Speed without a doubt. And it has a advantage to other
competitions/ranks, you don't have to blindly believe the time posted,
the replays are downloadable to see for yourself.
http://www.liveforspeed.net/
http://www.lfsworld.net/

GTRank is pretty active too.
http://gtr.gplrank.info/
Old May 25th 05, 04:33 AM
Byron Forbes

http://nrank.gplrank.info/

Nascar Racing 2003 (physics = GPL IV) + 5 mods here!

Winston Cup
Busch
Trucks
Ferrari 330
Tran Am
GTP

oups.com...

Old May 27th 05, 10:02 PM
Alex Kihurani

The very first NFS was actually relatively "sim" for its time...quite fun
too...

Thanks,
Alex