Proposal on how to better deal mario

Old November 30th 08, 02:51 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Anthony W

Default Proposal on how to better deal mario

How about once a weak or so some one posts a message with all the links,
his full name and address and the full story. Then we shun him. I mean
we don't reply to his posts and ignore his replies to our posts.

If we could stick to this, I think this newsgroup would be a better
place. Anyway it's just an idea...

Tony
Old November 30th 08, 03:30 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
John J[_3_]

Nah. Just ignore him.

One day we will read some news story about some poor meth-head, rip-off
artist who met his maker.

Outlive the *******s!

Old November 30th 08, 04:58 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

On Nov 29, 7:30�pm, John J > wrote:
> Nah. Just ignore him.
>
> One day we will read some news story about some poor meth-head, rip-off
> artist who met his maker.
>
> Outlive the *******s!

You can't ignore me and you know it, all you keyboard cowards have no
life and this is the only way for you to feel worthy.

we shall she but I have to much power iover you when I call you'll
come running, while biching your to lazy to get off your fat ass's to
run.
Old November 30th 08, 05:06 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

www.babelfish.com

Old November 30th 08, 06:55 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Anthony W

Joey Tribiani wrote:

> www.babelfish.com

Babelfish doesn't translate moron.

Tony

Old November 30th 08, 08:47 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
David Gravereaux

Anthony W wrote:
> Joey Tribiani wrote:
>
>> www.babelfish.com

> Babelfish doesn't translate moron.
>
> Tony

This fixed his grammar.. This is the way I want to see him type.

U CANT IGNORE ME AND U KNOW IT AL U KEEBOHRD CARDS HAEV NO
LIEF AND THES SI DA ONLEY WAY FOR U 2 FEL WORTHY
W3!!!!11!! LOL SHAL SHA BUT I HAEV 2 MUCH POHER IOVAR U WH3N I CAL U
RUNNG WHIEL BICHNG UR 2 LAZY 2 GET OF UR FAT ASS 2
RUN!1!1!1 WTF LOL

http://ssshotaru.homestead.com/files...ranslator.html

Reminds me of years back there was this script for running in an eggdrop
IRC bot called aolspeak.
Old November 30th 08, 08:49 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
John[_28_]

If his work quotes are written with the same masterful command of the Queens
English I,m not surprised people are conned. Who the hell would know what
he,s written

Old November 30th 08, 12:47 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

On Nov 30, 12:49�am, "John" > wrote:
> If his work quotes are written with the same masterful command of the Queens
> English I,m not surprised people are conned. Who the hell would know what
> he,s written

well i see your plan worked for about 15 seconds but my power is to
great,
Old November 30th 08, 02:54 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Nov 29, 8:51*pm, Anthony W > wrote:
> How about once a weak or so some one posts a message with all the links,
> his full name and address and the full story. *Then we shun him. *I mean
> we don't reply to his posts and ignore his replies to our posts.
>
> If we could stick to this, I think this newsgroup would be a better
> place. *Anyway it's just an idea...
>
> Tony

You can count me in.
If we could only get John C. of aircooled.net to come here and make
a post of his story about his problems with Mario / Kafertoys.