More lying scumbag camera operators.

Old January 25th 08, 09:46 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
N8N

Default More lying scumbag camera operators.

http://www.thenewspaper.com/news/21/2191.asp

Does ANYONE still believe that the people who are behind enforcement
cameras really have safety as their first priority?

nate
Old January 26th 08, 05:35 PM posted to rec.autos.driving, misc.transport.road, alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc, alt.true-crime
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS

On Jan 25, 2:46 pm, N8N > wrote:
> http://www.thenewspaper.com/news/21/2191.asp
>
> Does ANYONE still believe that the people who are behind enforcement
> cameras really have safety as their first priority?
>
> nate

Prolly not but who cares?. Speeders and red light runners are deadly
kid-killing criminals and i say let the state fine them all they want.
I bet you also worry about the "rights" of child molesters.
Old January 26th 08, 05:45 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer

SFB spewed:

<< ECP removed >>
> Prolly not but who cares?. Speeders and red light runners are deadly
> kid-killing criminals and i say let the state fine them all they want.

Except for you, right. Did you try to kick the camera in the teeth?

> I bet you also worry about the "rights" of child molesters.

The only one here who constantly spews about child molesters is you, you
toe tapper.

--
"Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS," admits to being a
Red Light Runner on a regular basis:

"All the paranoids out there like to claim that RLCs are
set up to catch even law-abiding drivers. If that was
true, i should have been caught but never have been!!"

--Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS (a.k.a,
LBMHB/lb-VH, POA, aunt millie ad nauseum) 2/22/07

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/2rwacl
Message ID: 1
Old January 27th 08, 01:04 AM posted to rec.autos.driving, misc.transport.road, alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc, alt.true-crime
Larry Bud

On Jan 26, 12:35*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> On Jan 25, 2:46 pm, N8N > wrote:
>
> >http://www.thenewspaper.com/news/21/2191.asp

> > Does ANYONE still believe that the people who are behind enforcement
> > cameras really have safety as their first priority?

> > nate

> Prolly not but who cares?. *Speeders and red light runners are deadly
> kid-killing criminals and i say let the state fine them all they want.
> I bet you also worry about the "rights" of child molesters.

I worry about the rights of all citizens, even you. That's why one is
innocent until proven guilty.
Old January 27th 08, 01:23 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
David Poole

Larry Bud wrote:

>I worry about the rights of all citizens, even you. That's why one is
>innocent until proven guilty.

Except when it comes to minor traffic infractions and issues involving
the IRS, where you're guilty until you've proven you're innocent.
--

This temporary .sig is to identify myself, as a nym shift has occurred.

In the past, I have spent time pursuing certain trolls around, and have decided this is no longer an activity I wish to waste my time on. As such, I have kill filed R.A.D.'s two main trolls. Thus, I am retiring the 'adaptive' nyms I have generated in response to "Aunt Judy"'s nym shifts. These have included, but not been limited to:

Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein)
Ted Kennedy Murdered His Pregnant Mistress (and many variants)

Old January 27th 08, 01:26 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Nate Nagel[_2_]

David Poole wrote:
> Larry Bud wrote:
>
>>I worry about the rights of all citizens, even you. That's why one is
>>innocent until proven guilty.

> Except when it comes to minor traffic infractions and issues involving
> the IRS, where you're guilty until you've proven you're innocent.

Or large amounts of cash, or anything having to do with drugs and asset
forfeitures.

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel
Old January 27th 08, 01:48 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
David Poole

Nate Nagel wrote:
>> Except when it comes to minor traffic infractions and issues involving
>> the IRS, where you're guilty until you've proven you're innocent.

>Or large amounts of cash, or anything having to do with drugs and asset
>forfeitures.

Yup, I forgot those as well. :-)

Old January 27th 08, 04:47 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer

N8N:
> http://www.thenewspaper.com/news/21/2191.asp
>
> Does ANYONE still believe that the people who are behind enforcement
> cameras really have safety as their first priority?

Here's another twist on the issue.

I'm headed home from dinner at a restaurant that just opened (at appx
1800 hrs or so). I'm facing south on Altama Av in the left turn pocket
to head south on GA25-Spur. The intersection is controlled by traffic
lights.

For one reason or another, the left turn arrow for my lanes (there are
two lanes turning left at this intersection) will not come on through
several cycles. People are losing their patience. Cars on the inside
turn lane are making the u-turn inspite of the red light and signs
saying, "no U-turn," and cars on the outside turn lane are moving into
the through lanes to continue south. Fortunately, there are no cops
waiting to ticket the people on the inside lane making the illegal turn.

O,BTW, the next traffic light south on Altama Av is monitored by a RLC.
Coincidence?

--
Loco Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend admits to being a red light
runner:

"The cameras don't catch everyone. I have never been nailed for this."

Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend, 5/9/06
Ref: http://tinyurl.com/ee4wq
Message ID:
Old January 27th 08, 04:53 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
necromancer

David Poole:
> Nate Nagel wrote:
> >> Except when it comes to minor traffic infractions and issues involving
> >> the IRS, where you're guilty until you've proven you're innocent.

> >Or large amounts of cash, or anything having to do with drugs and asset
> >forfeitures.

> Yup, I forgot those as well. :-)

WRT to large amoutns of cash, you are just plain guilty. No proof
needed. Case in point, Camden County, GA.

--
"I love this country...
...and the freedoms we used to have..."
Old January 27th 08, 06:38 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Dave

>> http://www.thenewspaper.com/news/21/2191.asp
>>
>> Does ANYONE still believe that the people who are behind enforcement
>> cameras really have safety as their first priority?

> Here's another twist on the issue.
>
> I'm headed home from dinner at a restaurant that just opened (at appx
> 1800 hrs or so). I'm facing south on Altama Av in the left turn pocket
> to head south on GA25-Spur. The intersection is controlled by traffic
> lights.
>
> For one reason or another, the left turn arrow for my lanes (there are
> two lanes turning left at this intersection) will not come on through
> several cycles. People are losing their patience. Cars on the inside
> turn lane are making the u-turn inspite of the red light and signs
> saying, "no U-turn," and cars on the outside turn lane are moving into
> the through lanes to continue south. Fortunately, there are no cops
> waiting to ticket the people on the inside lane making the illegal turn.
>
> O,BTW, the next traffic light south on Altama Av is monitored by a RLC.
> Coincidence?

No, mistake. The RLC camera operators tweaked the wrong intersection. I
think when they disabled the left turn signal, they punched in 0025 instead
of 0026. Now they are wondering where all the photos of red-light runners
at 0026 are. -Dave

Cop accuses home-made speed camera operators of 'stalking' Brent P[_1_] Driving 37 February 16th 07 12:07 AM
Toll Road operators buy newspapers Brent P[_1_] Driving 22 January 30th 07 04:21 AM
NHTSA scumbag after high powered cars RichA Ford Mustang 1 July 16th 05 06:27 AM
My E34 is lying to me Ulf BMW 15 July 5th 05 02:06 PM
The Hazards of Being a Scumbag Bob Hoover VW air cooled 4 December 10th 04 05:57 AM