Black on white hate crime in Oklahoma,white student killed by blacks for thrill of it.

Old August 31st 13, 08:23 AM posted to ok.tulsa.general,tx.guns,rec.autos.driving,dc.driving,soc.penpals
Eric Holder Gun Giveaway Lottery

Default Black on white hate crime in Oklahoma,white student killed by blacks for thrill of it.

It's time to just start putting these animals down whenever you
see them.

http://www.dailypaul.com/296388/thre...ns-accused-of-
murder-of-baseball-player-chris-lane

Three balack teens accused of murder of baseball player Chris
Lane
Submitted by Barracuda_Trader on Tue, 08/20/2013 - 09:03
in
Daily Paul Liberty Forum
Three black teens accused of murder of baseball player Chris
Lane identified

THE images of three youths police say murdered Melbourne
baseballer Christopher Lane have emerged.

The Oklahoma teens who face first-degree murder charges have
been named as Chancey Luna, James Edwards and Michael Jones.

But their parents yesterday protested their innocence.

Jennifer Luna, whose son is suspected of firing the fatal shot,
claimed her son was at home saying: "My son is not that way. My
son is a good kid."

Comments:

+1 Vote down!
Of course it wasn't racially motivated.
Submitted by anothernobody on Tue, 08/20/2013 - 10:35. Permalink
Three black kids randomly killing a white guy for the fun of it
is in no way racially motivated. And it definitely wasn't a hate
crime because that is just what black kids do for fun and
everyone knows that they are just goodhearted fun loving kids
without a racist bone in their bodies. I'm sure the color of his
skin had nothing to do with their decision to play this little
prank. I am also sure that their parents are appalled and weep
for the victim every waking moment even though it was his fault
for thinking he could jog down "their" street.

Login or register to post comments
Vote up! Vote down!
In other news, Australia's crime rate reaches record highs
Submitted by Anthony in AR on Tue, 08/20/2013 - 10:33. Permalink
As bike gangs gun down innocents at an increasing rate every
day...

Login or register to post comments
Vote up! Vote down!
Saw this on DailyMail
Submitted by Ulfilas on Tue, 08/20/2013 - 09:26. Permalink
Saw this on DailyMail yesterday, yet the original article made
no mention of race. Then I found a local news station who quoted
the sheriff who said they did not believe the killing was
racially motivated. No names or descriptions were mentioned
since they were juveniles but the sheriff's comment set off the
alarm. So I ruled out white-on-white crime...

It also said one of them bragged about the killing shortly after
on Facebook... this Country, I tell you.

Southern Agrarian
Login or register to post comments
Vote up! +1 Vote down!
of course, there is this...
Submitted by pil45 on Tue, 08/20/2013 - 09:09. Permalink
"...Earlier today, former deputy prime minister Tim Fischer has
urged Australian tourists to boycott the US in the wake of the
shooting murder of the Melbourne baseball star.

Mr Fischer said he was deeply angered by the latest tragedy and
said turning our backs on America would help send a stern
message about the need for tighter gun control."

I'd rather have a bottle in front o' me than a frontal lobotomy
www.tattoosbypaul.com
www.bijoustudio-atx.com
Login or register to post comments
Vote up! Vote down!
While I agree Australians
Submitted by Ulfilas on Tue, 08/20/2013 - 09:29. Permalink
While I agree Australians shouldn't live here (those British
tourists murdered in an alley in Florida last year comes to
mind), I don't think gun ownership was the cause of this young
man's tragic death. It's a conflict of cultures and I believe
Australia would see similar results if... well... you know.

Southern Agrarian

****

Old September 1st 13, 02:47 AM posted to ok.tulsa.general,tx.guns,rec.autos.driving,dc.driving,soc.penpals
benj

On Sat, 31 Aug 2013 09:23:57 +0200, Eric Holder Gun Giveaway Lottery
wrote:

> It's time to just start putting these animals down whenever you see
> them.
>
> http://www.dailypaul.com/296388/thre...ns-accused-of-
> murder-of-baseball-player-chris-lane
>
> Three balack teens accused of murder of baseball player Chris Lane
> Submitted by Barracuda_Trader on Tue, 08/20/2013 - 09:03 in Daily Paul
> Liberty Forum Three black teens accused of murder of baseball player
> Chris Lane identified
>
> THE images of three youths police say murdered Melbourne baseballer
> Christopher Lane have emerged.
>
> The Oklahoma teens who face first-degree murder charges have been named
> as Chancey Luna, James Edwards and Michael Jones.
>
> But their parents yesterday protested their innocence.
>
> Jennifer Luna, whose son is suspected of firing the fatal shot, claimed
> her son was at home saying: "My son is not that way. My son is a good
> kid."

It seems Momma always say her son "is a good boy" no matter what hideous
thing they've done. Even Trayvon's English teacher joined the game saying
how he "majored in cheerfulness". I wonder what grade he got seeing as
how he was not in school 52 days out of about 100. It's simple: It's
media, it's bull****. Period.