Beat Your Speeding Ticket and Beat the System

Old December 2nd 06, 11:40 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default Beat Your Speeding Ticket and Beat the System

If you think paying a $150 fine is the end of your worries, then this
must be your very first speeding ticket.
Paying the fine is only HALF the punishment.
Wait till you see your insurance rate increase by as much as 50%
(that's about $350 or more per year for the next three years). Oh yeah,
did I forget to mention points on your record and the loss of your
license?!
A recent study shows that the average speeding ticket will cost a
person $1,200 over the course of 3 years!
Yes, that's One Thousand Two Hundred American Dollars, for ONE speeding
ticket!
If the thought of losing $1,200 for going a few miles over the speed
limit doesn't make you go stark raving mad, then may I suggest you
leave this website now and mail in your check.
The government thanks you for your cooperation and will be visiting you
again soon for more.
For the rest of you who work too damn hard to let that kind of money go
to waste, then please keep reading.
Right now you can have access to information less than .01% of the
population has. Within FIVE minutes you can begin reading what is being
called The Speeding Ticket Bible!
http://speedingva.blogspot.com/#

Old December 2nd 06, 04:26 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
No Vette Yet

On 2 Dec 2006 03:40:52 -0800, wrote:

>If you think paying a $150 fine is the end of your worries, then this
>must be your very first speeding ticket.
>Paying the fine is only HALF the punishment.
>Wait till you see your insurance rate increase by as much as 50%
>(that's about $350 or more per year for the next three years). Oh yeah,
>did I forget to mention points on your record and the loss of your
>license?!
>A recent study shows that the average speeding ticket will cost a
>person $1,200 over the course of 3 years!
>Yes, that's One Thousand Two Hundred American Dollars, for ONE speeding
>ticket!
>If the thought of losing $1,200 for going a few miles over the speed
>limit doesn't make you go stark raving mad, then may I suggest you
>leave this website now and mail in your check.
>The government thanks you for your cooperation and will be visiting you
>again soon for more.
>For the rest of you who work too damn hard to let that kind of money go
>to waste, then please keep reading.
>Right now you can have access to information less than .01% of the
>population has. Within FIVE minutes you can begin reading what is being
>called The Speeding Ticket Bible!

http://speedingva.blogspot.com/#

I didn't read this but I think from experience, it's cheaper and
fairly easy to just go to defensive driving class which by the way can
be done online (at least for the first ticket). Also I remember
getting adjunct judification (a little fuzzy on the terms now) for a
speeding ticket a long time ago but I had to go to court to get it.
Old December 3rd 06, 02:38 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Keith

Or even better, deferred adjudication (probation) so that it never even
shows up. Remember, insurance companies figure that the only reason you
took defensive driving was to get out of a ticket, and they may raise
your rates for that!

Old December 3rd 06, 03:57 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

"Keith" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Or even better, deferred adjudication (probation) so that it never even
> shows up. Remember, insurance companies figure that the only reason you
> took defensive driving was to get out of a ticket, and they may raise
> your rates for that!

My insurance company doesn't use a speeding ticket for revenue enhancement. They
are a true insurance company not a money machine out to build tall buildings and
fat cats. Your state laws and the faux insurance companies are some of your
problems.

--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

Old December 4th 06, 02:47 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
BottleBob

Dad wrote:

> My insurance company doesn't use a speeding ticket for revenue enhancement. They
> are a true insurance company not a money machine out to build tall buildings and
> fat cats. Your state laws and the faux insurance companies are some of your
> problems.

Dad:

How many insurance companies are NOT in business to make a profit?

--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob
Old December 4th 06, 03:28 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

"BottleBob" > wrote in message

> Dad wrote:
>>
>> My insurance company doesn't use a speeding ticket for revenue enhancement.
>> They
>> are a true insurance company not a money machine out to build tall buildings
>> and
>> fat cats. Your state laws and the faux insurance companies are some of your
>> problems.

> Dad:
>
> How many insurance companies are NOT in business to make a profit?
> --
> BottleBob
> http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

Not sure there are any, but I'll say it again, my insurance company is NOT about
revenue enhancement, fat cats, and tall buildings. Are they in business to make
a profit, sure, that's not my point at all. Some are in business to make huge
profits, saleable stocks, bottom line, and some are still insurance companies
that really do share the financial burden from a loss. Those that make an
increase in premiums for all the reasons that are available and deny claims for
chicken **** reasons are profit centers, not insurance companies.

Old December 4th 06, 03:46 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
BottleBob

Dad wrote:

> "BottleBob" > wrote in message

> > Dad:
> >
> > How many insurance companies are NOT in business to make a profit?

> Not sure there are any, but I'll say it again, my insurance company is NOT about
> revenue enhancement, fat cats, and tall buildings. Are they in business to make
> a profit, sure, that's not my point at all. Some are in business to make huge
> profits, saleable stocks, bottom line, and some are still insurance companies
> that really do share the financial burden from a loss. Those that make an
> increase in premiums for all the reasons that are available and deny claims for
> chicken **** reasons are profit centers, not insurance companies.

Dad:

So don't keep me in suspense, what is your insurance company's name?

Old December 4th 06, 04:09 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

"BottleBob" > wrote in message

> Dad:
>
> So don't keep me in suspense, what is your insurance company's name?
>
> --
> BottleBob
> http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

Not sure the name will do you any good in CA. as it's a local called German
Mutual.

Old December 4th 06, 04:29 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
BottleBob

Dad wrote:

> "BottleBob" > wrote in message
> >

> > Dad:
> >
> > So don't keep me in suspense, what is your insurance company's name?

> Not sure the name will do you any good in CA. as it's a local called German
> Mutual.

Dad:

I don't recall mentioning I was from CA. Don't tell me you actually
went to my home page. LOL

Anyway, thanks for giving your insurance company's name. I'm not
really in the market for a new insurance company, as I use Liberty
Mutual. Back in '97 I had an accident with my 6 months old '96 Vette
(SUV turned left right in front of me), Liberty Mutual gave me a new car
without any complaint when I requested it, even though they *could* have
pushed to have my existing damaged car fixed since it wasn't a complete
total. Just for THAT, I'll probably stay one of their customers for
quite some time.

Old December 4th 06, 05:35 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
PJ

BottleBob wrote:

> Dad wrote:
>> "BottleBob" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> Dad:
>>>
>>> So don't keep me in suspense, what is your insurance company's name?

>> Not sure the name will do you any good in CA. as it's a local called German
>> Mutual.

> Dad:
>
> I don't recall mentioning I was from CA. Don't tell me you actually
> went to my home page. LOL
>
> Anyway, thanks for giving your insurance company's name. I'm not
> really in the market for a new insurance company, as I use Liberty
> Mutual. Back in '97 I had an accident with my 6 months old '96 Vette
> (SUV turned left right in front of me), Liberty Mutual gave me a new car
> without any complaint when I requested it, even though they *could* have
> pushed to have my existing damaged car fixed since it wasn't a complete
> total. Just for THAT, I'll probably stay one of their customers for
> quite some time.

Most mutuals, like Dad's, return any net profits, once reserves and
re-insurance costs are met, to their members. Since mutuals, and their
sisters--the Insurance Associations, resemble the non-profit business
model they might be thought of as non-profits. Most seldom advertise
but work through memberships or a close network of low-margin agents.
Those agents don't get sales commissions but some receive service fees
and additional payments for claims processing. Fraternal organizations
sometimes affiliate with a mutual and secure a good deal for their members.

Once an Association or Mutual starts advertising and paying sales
commissions, the good deal for the members is on the way to being over.
(JMO).

Most private agents, unless asked, won't initiate placement of a policy
with a mutual--the commissions from the 'for-profits' are their bread
and butter. If you see a 'mutual company' sign in an agency ask about
it. Associations are afinity organizations and those also offer pretty
good rates. GEICO started out as an association, got mismanaged then
Warren Buffet bought it and it's now a for-profit (very much so.)

Let's see, to be more specific, you might be somewhere near Six-Flags,
Magic Mountain -- maybe closer to Santa Clarita. However, I'm more
often wrong that right. {;-)

--
PJ