ASSHOLE/LOSER

Old November 21st 04, 10:20 PM
I. P. Freely

yak yak yak. I never met one of you gas bags yet that had anything between their legs or ears. yawn. you bore us. go back to
molesting your son.

"Lord Valve" > wrote in message ...
: Told ya.
:
: LV
:
:
:
:
: I. P. Freely wrote:
:
: > tough talk from a reich wing girly boy. Bet you belong to NAMBLA too
: >
: > "Lord Valve" > wrote in message ...
: > : Is that all you losers have left? Calling people queers?
: > : Must be tough. Oh, well - think of how loudly you'll
: > : be able to screech when we kick Hillary's fat ass
: > : in '08. Hell, if I were you, I'd be working on some
: > : juicy conspiracy theories right now, so you can have
: > : 'em ready *before* the election. That'll save you
: > : some time in the next whinefest.
: > :
: > : BTW - YOU LOST. Get over it.
: > :
: > : LV
: > :
: > :
: > :
: > : I. P. Freely wrote:
: > :
: > : (the usual)
: > :
:
:
:

Old November 21st 04, 10:58 PM
Lord Valve

That's all you have. Queers, dicks, et al. Prety much an ironclad guarantee
that if you get into an argument with a leftoid, he's going to call you a fag,
tell you you have a small penis, accuse you of being a child molester,
and tell you how he's ever-so-much-smarter than you are. And post
it from a sock address, to boot.

Face it - that's why y'all LOST. You'll continue to lose, too.
You won't figure out why, though. And that's fine with me.

LV

Old November 22nd 04, 12:39 AM
I. P. Freely

I never met anyone who declared a "victory" while eating a plate of hot steamy ****. BTW, you are the one that made "queers" an
issue.

: I. P. Freely wrote:
:
: > yak yak yak. I never met one of you gas bags yet that had anything between their legs or ears. yawn. you bore us. go back to
: > molesting your son.
: >
: > "Lord Valve" > wrote in message ...
: > : Told ya.
: > :
: > : LV
: > :
: > :
: > :
: > :
: > : I. P. Freely wrote:
: > :
: > : > tough talk from a reich wing girly boy. Bet you belong to NAMBLA too
: > : >
: > : > "Lord Valve" > wrote in message ...
: > : > : Is that all you losers have left? Calling people queers?
: > : > : Must be tough. Oh, well - think of how loudly you'll
: > : > : be able to screech when we kick Hillary's fat ass
: > : > : in '08. Hell, if I were you, I'd be working on some
: > : > : juicy conspiracy theories right now, so you can have
: > : > : 'em ready *before* the election. That'll save you
: > : > : some time in the next whinefest.
: > : > :
: > : > : BTW - YOU LOST. Get over it.
: > : > :
: > : > : LV
: > : > :
: > : > :
: > : > :
: > : > : I. P. Freely wrote:
: > : > :
: > : > : (the usual)
: > : > :
: > :
: > :
: > :
:
:
:

Old November 22nd 04, 06:37 AM
Boffer

"Mike Z. Helm" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 00:40:20 GMT, DTJ >
>
>>On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 00:30:03 -0800, "Boffer"
> wrote:
>>
>>>There are approx.15 Muslim involved armed
>>>conflicts going on around the world. That have nothing to do with the
>>>U.S,
>>>Israel or the lack a Palestinian homeland. The conflicts are all Muslim's
>>>that can't get along with their neighbors.Why? Because their neighbors
>>>aren't Muslim. The "fundamentalist Muslims" have an agenda and its simple
>>>"Kill or Convert the infidels." Like it or not that includes you unless
>>>you
>>>are one of them already. They are no better than the Nazi's and no more
>>>noble than a rabid dog.

>>I beg to disagree. The fact is that Hitler and the Nazis were far
>>more respectable than muslim terrorists. I don't recall the Nazis
>>using religion or God as a deciding factor in who they wanted to kill.

> What are you smoking?
> --
> There's no way to delay that trouble comin' everyday

Hey Mike, this thread ended almost a week ago. Nice to know you're keeping
up on things.

Old November 22nd 04, 06:52 AM
Stewart Pinkerton

On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 21:02:22 GMT, Lord Valve >
wrote:

>Is that all you losers have left? Calling people queers?
>Must be tough. Oh, well - think of how loudly you'll
>be able to screech when we kick Hillary's fat ass
>in '08. Hell, if I were you, I'd be working on some
>juicy conspiracy theories right now, so you can have
>'em ready *before* the election. That'll save you
>some time in the next whinefest.

Ah, so you'll be backing the black bitch, huh?

Just think, a guaranteed chick running the good ol'..........

That'll make the rednecks howl! :-)

Old November 22nd 04, 06:52 AM
Stewart Pinkerton

On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 22:58:33 GMT, Lord Valve >
wrote:

>That's all you have. Queers, dicks, et al. Prety much an ironclad guarantee
>that if you get into an argument with a leftoid, he's going to call you a fag,

Nah, just a mother ****er. And sister, and cousin, and hey, they're
all the chilhood sweetheart that you married!

>and tell you how he's ever-so-much-smarter than you are.

Nah, no need to restate the obvious.............

BTW, y'all looking forward to having a chick as President next time?
:-)

Old November 22nd 04, 07:08 PM
Mike Z. Helm

On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 22:37:22 -0800, "Boffer" >

>>>I beg to disagree. The fact is that Hitler and the Nazis were far
>>>more respectable than muslim terrorists. I don't recall the Nazis
>>>using religion or God as a deciding factor in who they wanted to kill.

>> What are you smoking?

>Hey Mike, this thread ended almost a week ago. Nice to know you're keeping
>up on things.

No, it didn't "end" at all, nor was it "almost a week ago" since the
message I replied to.

Are you a neo-nazi or just a Nazi sympathizer?
--
There's no way to delay that trouble comin' everyday
Old November 23rd 04, 07:18 AM
Boffer

"Mike Z. Helm" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 22:37:22 -0800, "Boffer" >

>>> What are you smoking?

>>Hey Mike, this thread ended almost a week ago. Nice to know you're keeping
>>up on things.

> No, it didn't "end" at all, nor was it "almost a week ago" since the
> message I replied to.
>
> Are you a neo-nazi or just a Nazi sympathizer?

Perhaps you should re-read the thread to which you responded. You'd see my
views. I don't intend to waste time rehashing it all again. Have a nice
life.

Old December 7th 04, 07:41 PM
kseely

Boffer wrote:
> "Mike Z. Helm" > wrote in message
> > On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 22:37:22 -0800, "Boffer"

far

Nazis

kill.

> >>Hey Mike, this thread ended almost a week ago. Nice to know you're

keeping
> >>up on things.

> > No, it didn't "end" at all, nor was it "almost a week ago" since

the
> > message I replied to.
> >
> > Are you a neo-nazi or just a Nazi sympathizer?

> Perhaps you should re-read the thread to which you responded. You'd

see my
> views. I don't intend to waste time rehashing it all again. Have a

nice
> life.

Good Grief! Is this thread still going?!!

Karl

Old December 7th 04, 07:42 PM
kseely

ASSHOLE/LOSER Stewart Pinkerton 4x4 42 December 8th 04 02:09 PM
ASSHOLE/LOSER zonie 4x4 0 November 9th 04 04:15 AM