88 CRX Si Value

Old April 7th 06, 01:04 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Default 88 CRX Si Value

I have an 88 CRX Si with 170K miles in overall good condition. I'm
the original owner, the car is all original and I have maintained the
car well.

A couple of people have offered to buy it but I don't know what a fair
price would be. Any thought on its value or where to search for a
fair value.

Old April 8th 06, 01:51 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

samjones ) wrote in
:

> I have an 88 CRX Si with 170K miles in overall good condition. I'm
> the original owner, the car is all original and I have maintained the
> car well.
>
> A couple of people have offered to buy it but I don't know what a fair
> price would be. Any thought on its value or where to search for a
> fair value.

www.autotrader.com

or if you're in Canada,

www.autotrader.ca

--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
www.tegger.com/hondafaq/
Old April 15th 06, 01:45 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

On 2006-04-07, samjones ) <samjones> wrote:
> I have an 88 CRX Si with 170K miles in overall good condition. I'm
> the original owner, the car is all original and I have maintained the
> car well.
>
> A couple of people have offered to buy it but I don't know what a fair
> price would be. Any thought on its value or where to search for a
> fair value.

I wouldn't take anything less than US$3K for such a vehicle. It has
several advantages going for it. It's 4th gen, it's an Si, with only
170K miles it's in its prime, and I'm sure it still get's great gas
mileage. Also, considering how well the 4th gen Si Civics handle, I
don't understand why you're considering selling it. I've got a
3rd gen Si hatchback and I'm not giving it up till I can replace it
with a 4th gen Si.

nb ....still getting 35mpg