" I hope your phone call is more important than my safety" - Commonaustralian bumper sticker

Old December 21st 11, 06:54 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Car Crashes Mean Car Sales - GM loves highway criminals

Default " I hope your phone call is more important than my safety" - Commonaustralian bumper sticker

Dood on another message board told me Australia is really cracking
down on cell-drivers and that bumper sticker is seen a lot.
Old December 22nd 11, 08:19 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
necromancer[_7_]

Judy "**** 4 Brains" Dairya spewed:

>Dood on another message board told me Australia is really cracking
>down on cell-drivers and that bumper sticker is seen a lot.

AFAIC, *anything* is more importan than *your* safety, you
disingenuous septic.

--
Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS (a.k.a. SFB) admits to being
a deadly speeder, psychopath and criminal coddler:

"> Have you ever driven a car faster than the legal speed limit?

Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about 5
years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth in
cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open
stretch could be 25, i thought."

Pride of America (c.k.a. Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE/Speeders And Drunk Drivers
Are Murderers (SADDAM)), 10/3/2002
http://tinyurl.com/5u4wg

Proof that POA is LBMHB/lbVH/SADDAM:
See the following: http://tinyurl.com/ahphj
Old December 22nd 11, 01:15 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
N8N

On Dec 21, 1:54*pm, Car Crashes Mean Car Sales - GM loves highway
criminals > wrote:
> Dood on another message board told me Australia is really cracking
> down on cell-drivers and that bumper sticker is seen a lot.

Wow, that's even more offensive than those idiotic "baby on board"
stickers. I mean, I WAS going to crash into your minivan, but since
your kid is with you...
Old December 22nd 11, 04:46 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Harry K

On Dec 22, 5:15*am, N8N > wrote:
> On Dec 21, 1:54*pm, Car Crashes Mean Car Sales - GM loves highway
>
> criminals > wrote:
> > Dood on another message board told me Australia is really cracking
> > down on cell-drivers and that bumper sticker is seen a lot.

> Wow, that's even more offensive than those idiotic "baby on board"
> stickers. *I mean, I WAS going to crash into your minivan, but since
> your kid is with you...

Please, please tell my he does _not_ have kids!!

Harry K
Old December 23rd 11, 03:47 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking

On Dec 22, 6:15*am, N8N > wrote:
> On Dec 21, 1:54*pm, Car Crashes Mean Car Sales - GM loves highway
>
> criminals > wrote:
> > Dood on another message board told me Australia is really cracking
> > down on cell-drivers and that bumper sticker is seen a lot.

> Wow, that's even more offensive than those idiotic "baby on board"
> stickers. *I mean, I WAS going to crash into your minivan, but since
> your kid is with you...

Yes it is offensive and that's the idea. Maybe now these phone-
drivers will realize they are risking the lives of others.
Old December 23rd 11, 10:38 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Nate Nagel[_2_]

On 12/22/2011 10:47 PM, Car Crashes Mean Car Sales - GM loves highway
criminals wrote:
> On Dec 22, 6:15 am, > wrote:
>> On Dec 21, 1:54 pm, Car Crashes Mean Car Sales - GM loves highway
>>
>> > wrote:
>>> Dood on another message board told me Australia is really cracking
>>> down on cell-drivers and that bumper sticker is seen a lot.

>> Wow, that's even more offensive than those idiotic "baby on board"
>> stickers. I mean, I WAS going to crash into your minivan, but since
>> your kid is with you...

> Yes it is offensive and that's the idea. Maybe now these phone-
> drivers will realize they are risking the lives of others.

You're offensive too. Being offensive isn't good, it's just offensive.

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel
Old December 23rd 11, 06:58 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking

On Dec 23, 3:38*am, Nate Nagel > wrote:
> On 12/22/2011 10:47 PM, Car Crashes Mean Car Sales - GM loves highway

> > Yes it is offensive and that's the idea. * Maybe now these phone-
> > drivers will realize they are risking the lives of others.

> You're offensive too. *Being offensive isn't good, it's just offensive.

HAHAHA. Looks like i ruined your day again.
Old December 23rd 11, 07:02 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
N8N

On Dec 23, 1:58*pm, Car Crashes Mean Car Sales - GM loves highway
criminals > wrote:
> On Dec 23, 3:38*am, Nate Nagel > wrote:
>
> > On 12/22/2011 10:47 PM, Car Crashes Mean Car Sales - GM loves highway

> > > Yes it is offensive and that's the idea. * Maybe now these phone-
> > > drivers will realize they are risking the lives of others.

> > You're offensive too. *Being offensive isn't good, it's just offensive.

> HAHAHA. Looks like i ruined your day again.

nope, I've seen to for too many years under too many nyms to take you
seriously. Just a couple more wasted electrons... are you proud of
being worthless and offensive though?
Old December 23rd 11, 07:23 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Bert

In
Car Crashes Mean Car Sales - GM loves highway criminals
> wrote:

> Dood on another message board told me Australia is really cracking
> down on cell-drivers and that bumper sticker is seen a lot.

When will they take steps to prevent you from talking to your
passengers, or having any passengers at all?

Will you be removing the radio from your car? How about those
distracting controls on your heater and air conditioner?

--
St. Paul, MN
Old December 28th 11, 04:53 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking

On Dec 23, 12:23*pm, Bert > wrote:

> Car Crashes Mean Car Sales - GM loves highway criminals
>
> > wrote:
> > Dood on another message board told me Australia is really cracking
> > down on cell-drivers and that bumper sticker is seen a lot.

> When will they take steps to prevent you from talking to your
> passengers, or having any passengers at all?
>
> Will you be removing the radio from your car? How about those
> distracting controls on your heater and air conditioner?

Not much can be done about drivers talking to passengers. It's a bad
thing to do but we have to allow it. Cars should not have AC and that
solves that problem. Don't really need heaters either but the idiot
american would scream if we took that away. I used to live in northern
illinois and had a car for several years with no heater and i got by
ok.