2000 Miata - Check Engine Light

Old November 13th 05, 04:09 PM
Leon van Dommelen

Default 2000 Miata - Check Engine Light

"KWS" > wrote:

>Perhaps I should have asked some more when I was doing this repair. I did
>check many (many!) places on the web and did not find much of anything that
>would work with this car. There were some online suggestions of going to a
>muffler shop where some clever guy with a torch would put on a general
>purpose cat. I guess I considered this sort of half assed and wanted to do
>the job right. I can't say for certain it was worth it but ... damn....it
>sure went together easy!

finishlineperformance.com

Fitted with no problems included gaskets.

Leon

>Ken

.. .

Old November 13th 05, 09:00 PM
junktin

I should have mentioned - I am in Canada too (Victoria BC) so your
question about that is covered.

Dave

Old November 13th 05, 09:18 PM
Carol

Thank you EVERY ONE for the responses. I will contact a Mazda
dealership tomorrow and see what I can find out. It's GREAT to know
that help is available and I appreciate it very much. You may have
saved me $1500!! (I hope!)

I'll let you know how it all turns out.

Carol

Old November 13th 05, 09:56 PM
KWS

"Leon van Dommelen" > wrote in message
> "KWS" > wrote:
>
> >Perhaps I should have asked some more when I was doing this repair. I did
> >check many (many!) places on the web and did not find much of anything

that
> >would work with this car. There were some online suggestions of going to

> >muffler shop where some clever guy with a torch would put on a general
> >purpose cat. I guess I considered this sort of half assed and wanted to

do
> >the job right. I can't say for certain it was worth it but ... damn....it
> >sure went together easy!

> finishlineperformance.com
>
> Fitted with no problems included gaskets.
>
> Leon

Leon,

I believe that would be a good enough reason to visit Virginia.

Thanks,

Ken