finally, a midsize truck that isn't built too big.

Old December 19th 17, 02:09 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default finally, a midsize truck that isn't built too big.

www.arcamax.com Automotive/Home & Leisure ...2018 Chevrolet Colorado
Old December 20th 17, 12:33 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
AMuzi

On 12/19/2017 7:09 AM, wrote:

www.arcamax.com Automotive/Home & Leisure ...2018 Chevrolet Colorado

"isn't too big" can have different meanings

http://images.canadianlisted.com/nla...i_10246519.jpg

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>

Old December 20th 17, 03:33 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

On Tuesday, December 19, 2017 at 5:33:09 PM UTC-6, AMuzi wrote:
> On 12/19/2017 7:09 AM, wrote:

www.arcamax.com Automotive/Home & Leisure ....2018 Chevrolet Colorado

> "isn't too big" can have different meanings
>
> http://images.canadianlisted.com/nla...i_10246519.jpg
>
> --
> Andrew Muzi
> <www.yellowjersey.org/>
> Open every day since 1 April, 1971

I like those three wheels 'Tuck Tucks' (one wheel in front and two wheels in back) trucks they have in Asia. I think some people in Europe use them too.There is a company in California that imports Japanese small trucks and vans to America. I don't remember their website though. Taiwan has small garbage trucks that play loud music on their routes. (sounds like the ice cream vans in America) I think that is so people will hear them and put out their garbage bags.
Old December 20th 17, 06:00 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
AMuzi

wrote:

www.arcamax.com Automotive/Home & Leisure ...2018 Chevrolet Colorado

>> "isn't too big" can have different meanings
>>
>> http://images.canadianlisted.com/nla...i_10246519.jpg
>>

> I like those three wheels 'Tuck Tucks' (one wheel in front and two wheels in back) trucks they have in Asia. I think some people in Europe use them too.There is a company in California that imports Japanese small trucks and vans to America. I don't remember their website though. Taiwan has small garbage trucks that play loud music on their routes. (sounds like the ice cream vans in America) I think that is so people will hear them and put out their garbage bags.

http://etukusa.com/

Be sure to report back afterwards.

Old December 20th 17, 07:13 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

wrote:

www.arcamax.com Automotive/Home & Leisure ...2018 Chevrolet Colorado

> >> "isn't too big" can have different meanings
> >>
> >> http://images.canadianlisted.com/nla...i_10246519.jpg
> >>

> > I like those three wheels 'Tuck Tucks' (one wheel in front and two wheels in back) trucks they have in Asia. I think some people in Europe use them too.There is a company in California that imports Japanese small trucks and vans to America. I don't remember their website though. Taiwan has small garbage trucks that play loud music on their routes. (sounds like the ice cream vans in America) I think that is so people will hear them and put out their garbage bags.
> >

> http://etukusa.com/
>
> Be sure to report back afterwards.
>
> --
> Andrew Muzi
> <www.yellowjersey.org/>
> Open every day since 1 April, 1971

In Vietnam I rode in some foot powered three wheels Cyclos. They were fun. Near Saltillo, Mexico I saw an old engine powered Cyclo.
Old December 20th 17, 07:26 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

wrote:

www.arcamax.com Automotive/Home & Leisure ...2018 Chevrolet Colorado

> > > I like those three wheels 'Tuck Tucks' (one wheel in front and two wheels in back) trucks they have in Asia. I think some people in Europe use them too.There is a company in California that imports Japanese small trucks and vans to America. I don't remember their website though. Taiwan has small garbage trucks that play loud music on their routes. (sounds like the ice cream vans in America) I think that is so people will hear them and put out their garbage bags.
> > >

> > http://etukusa.com/
> >
> > Be sure to report back afterwards.
> >
> > --
> > Andrew Muzi
> > <www.yellowjersey.org/>
> > Open every day since 1 April, 1971

> In Vietnam I rode in some foot powered three wheels Cyclos. They were fun.. Near Saltillo, Mexico I saw an old engine powered Cyclo.

voanews.com Iconic Cyclo disappearing from Phnom Penh's streets.
Old December 22nd 17, 01:51 AM posted to rec.autos.tech

On Tuesday, December 19, 2017 at 9:09:04 PM UTC+8, wrote:
> www.arcamax.com Automotive/Home & Leisure ...2018 Chevrolet Colorado

these were a good size (sadly not made any more):
https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...+ute&FORM=IGRE
Old December 22nd 17, 02:18 AM posted to rec.autos.tech

On Thursday, December 21, 2017 at 6:51:47 PM UTC-6, wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 19, 2017 at 9:09:04 PM UTC+8, wrote:
> > www.arcamax.com Automotive/Home & Leisure ...2018 Chevrolet Colorado

> these were a good size (sadly not made any more):
> https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...+ute&FORM=IGRE

Yep, I believe those Australian Utes are really nice. They would sell very good in America, if somebody starts building them over here.