Dear mister monkey **** or whatever.

Old April 24th 10, 02:39 AM posted to alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Jim Warman

Default Dear mister monkey **** or whatever.

While I personally find the practice abhorrent, I do wish you would go back
to banging your teenage daughter. You appear to think that your posts mean
something to us "robots".... Sadly mistaken.

You are telling me not to buy Toyota.... Well... you've succeeded there....
in my 60 years, I have never owned one Toyota. Your reputation has preceded
you for many, many years.... Your first post advising me against Toyota must
have been made in 1966 - the year I got my drivers licence.

You are telling people that have never had a significant problem with a
Toyota not to buy a Toyota. You are telling people that buy Mazda not to buy
Toyota....

But you don' tell people that buy Jaguar... or SAAB... or Volvo... or
Daewoo... not to buy Toyota. You have a vendetta against these unknowing
souls?? You have us convinced... now go convince some other people.

Old April 24th 10, 02:48 AM posted to alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B[_2_]

On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 01:39:56 +0000, Jim Warman wrote:

> But you don' tell people that buy Jaguar... or SAAB... or Volvo... or
> Daewoo... not to buy Toyota.

He bought one of these:

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_...0001_large.jpg

expecting one of these:

http://www.btinternet.com/~digital.w..._supra_001.jpg

Old April 24th 10, 06:34 AM posted to alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with-the-Bag-of-Shit

On Apr 23, 6:39 pm, "Jim Warman" > wrote:
> While I personally find the practice abhorrent, I do wish you would go back
> to banging your teenage daughter. You appear to think that your posts mean
> something to us "robots".... Sadly mistaken.
>
> You are telling me not to buy Toyota.... Well... you've succeeded there....
> in my 60 years, I have never owned one Toyota. Your reputation has preceded
> you for many, many years.... Your first post advising me against Toyota must
> have been made in 1966 - the year I got my drivers licence.
>
> You are telling people that have never had a significant problem with a
> Toyota not to buy a Toyota. You are telling people that buy Mazda not to buy
> Toyota....
>
> But you don' tell people that buy Jaguar... or SAAB... or Volvo... or
> Daewoo... not to buy Toyota. You have a vendetta against these unknowing
> souls?? You have us convinced... now go convince some other people.

Do you believe in the Law of Karma? Toyota sold me a piece of ****,
and they get it back.

But all this should make you feel good, doesn't it?

Well, I'm actually saying that we should be riding more bikes for
local use, and better cars for longer distances.

Old April 24th 10, 08:12 AM posted to alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Jim Warman

What appears to be happening is that you bought a dog.... and now you are
taking it out on everyone else.

Toyota doesn't read these news groups.... 90% of the buying public doesn't
read these news groups. Yet you continue to assail us with diatribe after
diatribe - knowing full weel that, if any one of us finds out where you
live, you will have something similar to a burning bag of dog **** on your
front stoop - feel free to stomp out the flames.

I imagine that you test drove one car... found it to your liking and then
said... "I'll take that one over there".

Rule number one... do NOT test drive one car and buy a different one based
on that test drive. Mass produced cars have personalities and, just because
youliked everything about the green one except the colour, doesn't mean you
will like anything about the red one.

And, since you made such a foolish mistake, you are now proving to the rest
of us that you are a dyed in the wool idiot... over and over.

Toyota has your money.... for some reason that appears to be our fault...

Old April 24th 10, 05:39 PM posted to alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with-the-Bag-of-Shit[_2_]

On Apr 24, 3:12*am, "Jim Warman" > wrote:
> What appears to be happening is that you bought a dog.... and now you are
> taking it out on everyone else.
>
> Toyota doesn't read these news groups.... 90% of the buying public doesn't
> read these news groups. Yet you continue to assail us with diatribe after
> diatribe - knowing full weel that, if any one of us finds out where you
> live, you will have something similar to a burning bag of dog **** on your
> front stoop - feel free to stomp out the flames.
>
> I imagine that you test drove one car... found it to your liking and then
> said... "I'll take that one over there".
>
> Rule number one... do NOT test drive one car and buy a different one based
> on that test drive. Mass produced cars have personalities and, just because
> youliked everything about the green one except the colour, doesn't mean you
> will like anything about the red one.
>
> And, since you made such a foolish mistake, you are now proving to the rest
> of us that you are a dyed in the wool idiot... over and over.
>
> Toyota has your money.... for some reason that appears to be our fault...

All I got to do is keep one idiot from buying Toyota and they will pay
by the Laws of Karma.

Besides my wisdom is spread out toward other issues useful to Toyota
and non Toyota owners.

Did you know we have a lot to gain by abandoning the Darwinistic
approach (law of the jungle) on our roads? Drivers of little smart
cars, scooters, cyclists --even pedestrians-- should appreciate that.
Old April 24th 10, 06:24 PM posted to alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Jeff Strickland[_2_]

wrote in message
> On Apr 23, 6:39 pm, "Jim Warman" > wrote:
>> While I personally find the practice abhorrent, I do wish you would go
>> back
>> to banging your teenage daughter. You appear to think that your posts
>> mean
>> something to us "robots".... Sadly mistaken.
>>
>> You are telling me not to buy Toyota.... Well... you've succeeded
>> there....
>> in my 60 years, I have never owned one Toyota. Your reputation has
>> preceded
>> you for many, many years.... Your first post advising me against Toyota
>> must
>> have been made in 1966 - the year I got my drivers licence.
>>
>> You are telling people that have never had a significant problem with a
>> Toyota not to buy a Toyota. You are telling people that buy Mazda not to
>> buy
>> Toyota....
>>
>> But you don' tell people that buy Jaguar... or SAAB... or Volvo... or
>> Daewoo... not to buy Toyota. You have a vendetta against these unknowing
>> souls?? You have us convinced... now go convince some other people.

> Do you believe in the Law of Karma? Toyota sold me a piece of ****,
> and they get it back.
>
> But all this should make you feel good, doesn't it?
>
> Well, I'm actually saying that we should be riding more bikes for
> local use, and better cars for longer distances.

Aren't Tibetan monkees the ones that **** into their hand, then drink it?

Nobody at Toyota reads your diatribes here. You are ****ing into the wind,
which can't be anywhere near as fulfilling as ****ing into your hand. You
can hope (that Toyota will listen to you) in one hand and **** into the
other and see which fills fastest, but as a Tibetan monkey, you should
already know the results.

Old April 24th 10, 07:37 PM posted to alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B[_2_]

On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 07:12:54 +0000, Jim Warman wrote:

> What appears to be happening is that you bought a dog.... and now you are
> taking it out on everyone else.

No, he bought a really good little car...for what it is. He was expecting
more because of the trim package.

If he still had it I'd buy it from him. They're great cars when used for
what they're meant.

Old April 24th 10, 07:44 PM posted to alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

On Apr 24, 11:37 am, Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B > wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 07:12:54 +0000, Jim Warman wrote:
> > What appears to be happening is that you bought a dog.... and now you are
> > taking it out on everyone else.

> No, he bought a really good little car...for what it is. He was expecting
> more because of the trim package.
>
> If he still had it I'd buy it from him. They're great cars when used for
> what they're meant.

For WHOM they are meant... THE AMERICAN DUMB DRIVER.
Old April 25th 10, 01:35 AM posted to alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B[_2_]

On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 11:44:28 -0700, TibetanMonkey,
the-Monkey-with-the-Bag-of-**** wrote:

> On Apr 24, 11:37 am, Hachiroku ハチ*ク > wrote:
>> On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 07:12:54 +0000, Jim Warman wrote:
>> > What appears to be happening is that you bought a dog.... and now you
>> > are taking it out on everyone else.

>> No, he bought a really good little car...for what it is. He was
>> expecting more because of the trim package.
>>
>> If he still had it I'd buy it from him. They're great cars when used for
>> what they're meant.

> For WHOM they are meant... THE AMERICAN DUMB DRIVER.

Depends upon your point of view. I knew I was buying an econobox, and it
served me well for three years, getting ~43 MPG in combined driving, even
at 70 MPH on the highway with an AT and the AC blasting..

Old April 25th 10, 02:21 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Ashton Crusher[_2_]

Just kill-file him like everyone else with any sense does.

On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 01:39:56 GMT, "Jim Warman"