sound of water

Old November 16th 05, 01:54 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Default Personal Jibes (was sound of water) NMC

Lanny Chambers wrote:

> Oh, even earlier than that, I think. They were driving to Key West, and
> my mom went into labor halfway down the causeway from Miami. They barely
> made it back to the city in time for me to ruin the rest of their
> weekend.

Man, that is tough. I can't believe that they didn't name you Leon after
all of that. ;-)

> In fact, I consider myself extremely lucky they didn't name me something
> worse...e.g., "Pat." :-)

Now it is war!
Here is a little information on the greatness of the name "Pat". My name
means of the noble patrician class, which I clearly demonstrate, heh-heh.

http://www.anniversaryideas.co.uk/Name-Days/Pat-671.htm

I will admit, though, that it is not an easy name as a child. If you go
by Pat, you will get called Patti. Try going by Patrick and you become
Patricia.
It's not as bad as naming a boy Sue, (R.I.P., Johnny Cash), but it's
close. :-)

Patti
Old November 16th 05, 04:38 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

In article >,
pws > wrote:

> Man, that is tough. I can't believe that they didn't name you Leon after
> all of that. ;-)

Too true. Obviously, parents are meaner in Holland. Or maybe our local
rocket scientist was a 14-pound breech delivery, to make 'em that angry.

> Here is a little information on the greatness of the name "Pat". My name
> means of the noble patrician class, which I clearly demonstrate, heh-heh.

Ah, I see. Like this, then:

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0110169/1-1.jpg

(I'll be headin' for the bomb shelter now.)

--
Lanny Chambers
'94C, St. Louis
Old November 16th 05, 12:28 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Lanny Chambers wrote:

> Ah, I see. Like this, then:
>
> http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0110169/1-1.jpg
>
> (I'll be headin' for the bomb shelter now.)

Oh wow! Ouch!

No need for the bomb shelter, I have been officially defeated and am
currently in full retreat. That was pretty heavy artillery there, very
cruel and effective. My white flag is raised in surrender.

At least I got to have sex with Harvey Keitel on a deserted beach, even
if he didn't know if I was male or female. :-)
(that was a great SNL skit).

Pat

Old November 16th 05, 03:25 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

In article >,
pws > wrote:

> My white flag is raised in surrender.

Humbly accepted. It's always fun playing with a good sport.

--
Lanny Chambers
'94C, St. Louis