Here's a neat feature.

Old November 26th 12, 12:38 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
the man

Default Here's a neat feature.

I put a small VW emblem horizontally on top of the third brake lite and
I can see it's reflection in the rear window in my rear view mirror.
Well, I think it's neat. I have a lot of time on my hands.
--
Karma ; what a concept!
Old December 30th 12, 11:35 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
tricky[_2_]

3rd brake light ?
;P

Rich

Old January 5th 13, 07:53 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
the man

In article >,
tricky > wrote:

> 3rd brake light ?
> ;P
>
> Rich
>
> On 25/11/12 23:38, the man wrote:
> > I put a small VW emblem horizontally on top of the third brake lite and
> > I can see it's reflection in the rear window in my rear view mirror.
> > Well, I think it's neat. I have a lot of time on my hands.

Yes, Oh, I've haven't sang the joys and reasoning why I add a third
brake lite to every VW I have.
On a ghia it is simplicity . they have a separate bulb for the brakes.
A 3rd one really does protect the rear end of your car. and yo neck.
Esp. around here in N.CA. where we have lots of grey days and a law that
requires your lights on when the wipers are on.
Can you trust the guy behind you noticing the lights getting brighter,
but some are distracted and not too bright themselves.
If you have some money in your engine don't get rear ended>
--
Karma ; what a concept!

A couple of neat ''Tricks'' [email protected] Technology 0 September 28th 09 03:04 AM
2009 is going to be neat Big Al[_1_] Ford Mustang 7 December 21st 06 11:42 AM
Neat C4 Shirt Wingdam Corvette 3 September 4th 06 04:13 AM
neat website Ben Boyle VW air cooled 1 July 31st 05 06:15 PM
Mustang's Neat New Ad Bakewell Ford Mustang 10 December 13th 04 10:04 PM