Where is everybody?

Old November 15th 12, 10:31 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
ChrisKlinger

Default Where is everybody?

We almost had this place jumpin' again.

BTW - anybody ever heard of a "Tempo Matador"

http://www.hcvc.com.au/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1182283214

Apparently with its "original" 25 HP engine.
Old November 16th 12, 10:34 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Allanw

"ChrisKlinger" > wrote in message
> We almost had this place jumpin' again.
>
> BTW - anybody ever heard of a "Tempo Matador"
>
> http://www.hcvc.com.au/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1182283214
>
> Apparently with its "original" 25 HP engine.

Yep, Still pretty quiet!

The later tempos came with an Austin engine I think.

They are pretty stylie! Front mounted VW engine and front wheel drive.

Allan

Old November 16th 12, 01:14 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
ChrisKlinger

Allanw wrote:

> "ChrisKlinger" > wrote in message
>> We almost had this place jumpin' again.
>>
>> BTW - anybody ever heard of a "Tempo Matador"
>>
>> http://www.hcvc.com.au/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1182283214
>>
>> Apparently with its "original" 25 HP engine.

> Yep, Still pretty quiet!
>
> The later tempos came with an Austin engine I think.
>
> They are pretty stylie! Front mounted VW engine and front

wheel drive.

> Allan

I'd never seen one. Look neat, in an alien sort of way
Chris
Old November 16th 12, 10:44 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
KWW[_2_]

Looks like it could have all sorts of interesting faces painted on the
front: clown, dog, sta-puff marshmallow man, etc.

Old November 17th 12, 12:55 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Randall

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzaPGWOutWQ&NR=1
Old November 17th 12, 03:27 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
ChrisKlinger

Randall wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzaPGWOutWQ&NR=1

LOL <tmblwd>Sound of Tumbleweeds</tmblwd>
Old November 17th 12, 04:20 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Randall

http://www.shockwave-sound.com/sound...20wind%202.wav
Old November 17th 12, 05:52 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Bill Leary

"Randall" wrote in message
m...
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzaPGWOutWQ&NR=1

I was thinking of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evdQL5RFLec

but yours is far more appropriate.

- Bill

Old December 3rd 12, 06:29 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Hans Lenzer

They might have gone to ShopTalkForums.
http://shoptalkforums.com/